• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kansas Lawsuits to support open carry - Donate by Pay Pal, credit card, or Mail

marine0300

The Libertarian Party of KS will sue for civil rights violations, in weeks not months, Wyandotte County Unified Government, Kansas City, KS, Lenexa, Prairie Village, and Leawood for completely banning the open carrying of a loaded firearm on property open to the public.

Thus denying its citizens the God given-Natural right of self-defense.

If you would like to donate to our legal fund to help overturn open carry bans anywhere in Kansas we would be grateful. There are three ways to help. One by mailing a Check, using Pay Pal, or by credit card

Checks can be made out to LPKS. In the memo put c/o Open Carry

Mail To:

LPKS
c/o Open carry
785 E. 1055 Road
Baldwin City, KS 66006

Or by

Pay Pal or credit card – click on below link

http://lpks.org/get-involved/make-a-contribution/

1-click on donate button
2-in the box below ‘purpose’ write c/o open carry
3-enter the amount you wish to donate
4-log onto your pay pal account

1- or pay by credit card by clicking on continue by the credit card logo’s
2-please make sure in the purpose box c/o open carry.

Thank you in advance for your support

Earl McIntosh
Libertarian Party of Kansas
2nd Amendment Chair
etmcintosh@cox.net
cell 785-213-1715

Damiansar-15

Thank you

I just signed up for monthly payment...thanks again for all that you do and escalating the fight for liberty...
Damian

Last edited:

sharkey

Thank you and God bless you both! A couple steps closer to victory
Have a great Thanksgiving

I hope your Thanksgiving has been well. I only wish I could have contributed more. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Good luck.