• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lobby Day (Monday, January 16, 2012) Carpooling

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Lobby Day is about a month away. I am sure someone will start a thread discussing it. I created this thread specifically so folks can arrange carpools ahead of time. I will start it off.

I can drive three from the Northern Virginia area. Looking to split gas. PM me if interested.

Hope to see everyone there!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Lobby Day, Monday, January 16, 2012 will be here before we know it!

Plan ahead, we need to set a new record for attendance - Numbers are power.

There's a lot to get done - best opportunity that we have had in years.

You need a ride? Sign up here.

MSC 45ACP

2 seats available from YORKTOWN

I have 2 seats available from Yorktown/Newport News to go to Lobby Day. Send PM if you are interested. I usually meet the Richmond crowd for breakfast and get lunch in Richmond.

Mike

Marco

I have seats available

I have 3 seats available, can have up to 6 if there's a need, leaving from Rt33/Rt33 Business (stanardsville).

hgreen

Carpool from Centreville

I've got room for 3 who want to split gas leaving from Sully Station, just off 28 in Centreville. Probably leave around 6:30am to get there by 8:30-8:45.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
If there ever was a year to turn out massive, overwhelming numbers, THIS IS IT!

We've got them on the run - keep 'em movin' :monkey

Marco

Looks like I'm driving for sure, I have two riders with room for more.
I also have my gun bearer. :)

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Indeed this should be an interesting year at the GA - lots of "hope and change" (forgive me) on the horizon. :monkey

user

Accomplished Advocate
I'll be leaving the Warrenton area bright and early with hopes for being in time for breakfast at the RCD with the usual suspects. Room for three, though the back seats aren't as comfortable in the Nissan as they had been in the '91 Buick Roadmaster that I've given to one of my kids. I'll be taking back roads to Stafford Co. then cruising through F'burg and down I-95 from there.

MSC 45ACP

Full Ride

Looks like I have a Yorktown passenger and another in IVOR of all places. I guess Ivor isn't TOO far from the Peninsula. Never too far to help a Brother in Need. We'll be leaving pretty early to catch breakfast at RCD @ 0700, though. I'm willing to bet my daughter will sleep on the ride home!

CD's 45

Carpool

Have an F150 room for me and four more if anyone is interrested. Could split gas also would like someone else to drive. Due to me fighting a pinched nerve.Live in chesapeake Area. Let me know if you would like to go.

MagiK_SacK

Looking for a ride from VA Beach

Hey everybody, new member here. I would like to make my way up to Richmond on Monday but I would like to carpool. I have a potential seat in a ride but wont know for sure till Sunday. So i was looking to see if anybody out there still has a seat open that is in the Virginia Beach area just in case my potential seat is filled. I am located near the lynnhaven mall. I am happy to pay my fair share for gas. So yea, just let me know!

Thanks!