• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Maine attempting to limit magazines ot 10 rounds?

tazxrulz

It won't garner enough support for a veto override this session.
Good to know.. Thanks! I am going to have to stock up on high capacity magazines just incase this crap passes in the future. Seriously who wants to keep reloading while shooting targets. I got a 15 round mag and was still annoyed on having to reload the magazine every minute or two.

boyscout399

Good to know.. Thanks! I am going to have to stock up on high capacity magazines just incase this crap passes in the future. Seriously who wants to keep reloading while shooting targets. I got a 15 round mag and was still annoyed on having to reload the magazine every minute or two.

I just have a bunch of 15s and 17s and I load up my whole shooting session before I go out :)

boyscout399

I think the committee/panel voted unanimously that this "ought to not pass" a few days ago.

It's been very difficult to get timely reliable information about this. WGAN seems to be reporting on it often, but it's really not clear what any of the bill's status is.

MainelyGlock

It's been very difficult to get timely reliable information about this. WGAN seems to be reporting on it often, but it's really not clear what any of the bill's status is.

I've been getting quick updates from the Gun Owners of Maine Facebook group. There's two different ones that I've seen, but on one of them there was a man who was apparently in Augusta and posting updates to the page. It's nothing official, but I trust someone who's there more than the news.