• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

manuevering the forum

mrjam2jab

imported post

Not sure where else to post a question about the forum setup.

I go into a thread, then i scroll down and read thru all the posts on Page 1 of that thread....unless i'm missing something....I then have to scroll all the way back up to the top to then go to page 2. Why arent there Page/Thread options at the bottom of the screens?

Wangmuf

imported post

Bottom right of the page has links for pages 2+ for me.

Edit: Interestingly enough, there are no page links at the top of my page. Are you sure you're asking this question on the right forum you visit?

KBCraig

imported post

Using IE 7 on WinXP, Firefox on Vista, or Firefox on either Ubuntu or MacOS X 10.5, I see the page navigation at the bottom right, like the other posters.

I agree that it should be both top and bottom, but MyWowBB is pretty much the worst forum software out there. There's nothing John or Mike can do about it, short of spending a lot of time and money trying to migrate to an open source platform.

mrjam2jab

imported post

Ok....now this is odd. I'm at work right now....and i see the Page 1, 2 at the bottom of the screen. But when i posted this question i was at home...and it definitely wasnt there...

Are you sure you're asking this question on the right forum you visit?

I'm gonna have to check on that...now you have me wondering....:shock:

ETA: Ok...maybe...my question was based on a 1 page thread. You scroll down in a thread that only has one page...how many threads could that be 10? 20?...then have to scroll back up to get to the Menu tree...does that make more sense?