• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mary Fallin Open Carry Advocate

gprod55

Upon researching Mary Fallins home page, under the second ammendment, it states that she will sign the open carry law when presented to her if elected to the Governers office. Upon researching Jeri Askins I was unable to locate anything on the open carry laws. Oklahomans the choice is yours. Do the research on your elected officials and make your choice. But choose wisely.

D

davidmoore

I hope the right person wins, someone who is pro-people!

gprod55

Its Time

Upon researching Mary Fallins home page, under the second ammendment, it states that she will sign the open carry law when presented to her if elected to the Governers office. Upon researching Jeri Askins I was unable to locate anything on the open carry laws. Oklahomans the choice is yours. Do the research on your elected officials and make your choice. But choose wisely.

Its time Oklahomans Gitter done

eye95

Congratulations on replacing the out-going governor (who blatantly ignored the will of the people with that despicable veto) with a governor who will support Liberty.

43 will be 44!

gprod55

Time to Start

Its time to start making your thoughts known to the new reps going into office. They have not had the change over yet but what better time to start and have it on their minds when they do take office. The louder the squeaky wheel the more attention it gets. Make your noise loud and clear.