• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MOCA Meeting Interest

Saoirse

Goes without saying that I will be there. I asked Shane if we could not plaster my address in the public forum, so he's been so kind as to PM everyone attending instead. Thanks Shane.

I don't mind making use of our kitchen if people would rather save some $$. I don't have a grill yet, but if anyone wanted to bring one along we could do that too. Otherwise, I would also be game for going some place afterwards.

shanebelanger

Accomplished Advocate
Goes without saying that I will be there. I asked Shane if we could not plaster my address in the public forum, so he's been so kind as to PM everyone attending instead. Thanks Shane.

I don't mind making use of our kitchen if people would rather save some $$. I don't have a grill yet, but if anyone wanted to bring one along we could do that too. Otherwise, I would also be game for going some place afterwards.

We could do a potluck, if everyone wants to? That would perhaps make the meeting more fun/informal?

Saoirse

It's going to be at my place, Shane will be sending everyone the address either via email or PM. I asked not to post it in a public forum, I hope you'll understand.

shanebelanger

Accomplished Advocate
All right, you all should have the location of the meeting. If you don't please post here and I will send it to you. If you would like to bring a food item it would be nice, and helpful. Although, if you don't want to you certainly don't need to. I have some talking points to bring up, but like I said before everyone in attendance is on equal ground. Therefore make sure that you bring your own questions as well as talking points so that we can discuss them as a whole.

shanebelanger

Accomplished Advocate
*****SO, knowing that everyone is going to want to watch the Pats game on Sunday at 4:15 perhaps we should either a) change the time of the meeting, or meet somewhere that it will be playing? Thinking about this because it is really important that we have as many people there as we can get. It will be an extremely important meeting. Please post asap with suggestions.

crdonov

*****SO, knowing that everyone is going to want to watch the Pats game on Sunday at 4:15 perhaps we should either a) change the time of the meeting, or meet somewhere that it will be playing? Thinking about this because it is really important that we have as many people there as we can get. It will be an extremely important meeting. Please post asap with suggestions.

why not earlier in the day??? i dont watch football so it doesnt really matter to me! what ever is easiest!!!

xd-over

Saoirse

Sunday morning works fine for me hosting it here still. I'd love to host people for the game, but our reception is pretty terrible. We might be able to rig something if the game is on local broadcast, but no cable or sat here. I won't be offended if the decision is made to host somewhere people can watch the game if there's a problem with the morning.

Shane, sorry I missed your call last night. I will try to call you during the day today and see if we can connect then.

shanebelanger

Accomplished Advocate
Sunday morning works fine for me hosting it here still. I'd love to host people for the game, but our reception is pretty terrible. We might be able to rig something if the game is on local broadcast, but no cable or sat here. I won't be offended if the decision is made to host somewhere people can watch the game if there's a problem with the morning.

Shane, sorry I missed your call last night. I will try to call you during the day today and see if we can connect then.

if you get wgme you'd get the game.

Saoirse

This probably should go without saying, but feel free to carry at my place tomorrow. I still don't have a handgun to open carry, but I have other guns in the home. The more guns I see up close the better an idea I'll have when I get my own.