• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My Favorite Video Clip! It speaks TRUTH on our country!

DWCook

Activist Member
I don't know, a lot of the information is true. Don't get me wrong I love the United States and our freedoms, but seriously we don't have much to brag about anymore. The whole FREEDOM thing doesn't hold much weight, also considering our education system is down the crap shoot.

Last edited:

eye95

We are not as great as we once were, but we are still the greatest nation on Earth. Why? Because we are the only remaining hope for Liberty--if we can get the Constitution functioning properly again.

The world depends on us. If we go down, the whole world goes with us.

The great men he talks about? The liberal news anchors from the Big Three that completely controlled the media message. Thank God for the media explosion that gave us a shot at getting the truth instead of the drivel fed us by a media oligarchy.

This video is CRAP.

Ca Patriot

I didnt watch the whole video but I do remember him saying something about Americas low ranking for infant mortality.

This is an often cited and mentioned stat used in the effort to get government controlled health care.

However, the numbers have been completly debunked and America is in the top 3 in the world for infant mortality.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I didnt watch the whole video but I do remember him saying something about Americas low ranking for infant mortality.

This is an often cited and mentioned stat used in the effort to get government controlled health care.

However, the numbers have been completly debunked and America is in the top 3 in the world for infant mortality.

USA - #168
http://www.globalhealthfacts.org/data/topic/map.aspx?ind=91#table

United States - #173
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2091rank.html

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
It depends on what you mean by "top." Does it mean "most" or "fewest" per capita?

Either way, the USA won't make the Top 10 on the charts. We do well, but not nearly as well as some other nations.

DWCook

Activist Member
I am for one to agree our nation is nothing to brag about, even if we have a few extra items. This isn't even speaking of gun rights by any means.

minarchist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=16K6m3Ua2nw#!

This is pretty much all true of what he's saying in this video clip, no hard feeling but all true. I like to know others opinions here on what you all think of what he states.

I like how the ridiculous amount spent on the military is ridiculed.

People who claim to love small government who also advocate a needlessly large military that engages in non-defensive policing of the world, amuse me.

davidmcbeth

Banned
He never defined "great" and he lives here, not in any other country so he must like something. My neighbor, from another country moved back to the country of origin, and then moved back ..

Plus I live here .. one bonus that no other country can boast ...

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
He never defined "great" and he lives here, not in any other country so he must like something. My neighbor, from another country moved back to the country of origin, and then moved back ..

Plus I live here .. one bonus that no other country can boast ...
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :p

minarchist

One must distinguish between the USA as it was intended to be (which, arguably, reasonably approximates what it was for a while) and the USA as it is. The former can reasonably be called great. The latter? Hardly.