• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Nampa Death Squad- NPD--Drug war

AK47hero

the shooting in nampa could have been avoided had they waited for him to leave the house and pulled him over. is a non violent drug warrant worth killing over? we need to stop this war on the people. the people should have the freedom to ingest what they want whether it be drugs, cigs, alcohol or a cheese burger. rather have my tax dollars go to rehab and education.

one death is to many and we have 40,000 over the last couple years.

the peoples enemy are the same people that are supposed to protect us

i love the US but im loosing faith

ARM

timezoneguy

Death Squad???

jugglzo are you kidding me? Just be nice to these guys and no one gets hurt? Have you never seen a traffic stop hurt/kill innocent people?

Last edited:

Vandal

i love the US but im loosing faith

Then leave.

Since you are still here,
Traffic stops are among the most dangerous thing a cop can do. Go ride along with NPD on a Friday or Saturday night after payday and the gov't checks are handed out. Its 10 hours of drunks, drugs, domestics and people who don't speak English. Go see it from their angle. I'd rather the cops make entry on a house than have a guy trying to run from them. The situation is much more controllable when they go through the door and the deceased made the choice to try and fight.

HandyHamlet

The situation is much more controllable when they go through the door ....

Tell that to the family of 7-year-old Aiyana Stanley Jones.

or

Atlanta, Georgia (CNN) -- The city of Atlanta will pay $4.9 million to the family of Kathryn Johnston, a 92-year-old woman killed in a botched November 2006 drug raid, Mayor Kasim Reed's office announced Monday.

Johnston was shot to death by narcotics officers conducting a "no-knock" warrant. Investigators later determined the raid was based on falsified paperwork stating that illegal drugs were present in the home.

or

Cheye Calvo, Mayor of Berwyn Heights.

the list goes on and on....

Last edited:

AK47hero

My experience in the middle of a bust

when i was 15 my buddies brothers house was raided by the DEA, FBI and the local fuzz. about 30 agents decided to drop by and say hi. im sitting in the hot tub and before i know it i have 2 rifles and 2 pistols pointed at me. you won't understand how ridiculous the drug war is until you have been in my shoes.

cops are way more dangerous than drugs themselves

you only point guns at what you want to die

wrong place, wrong time and i had no knowledge of the dope

timezoneguy

Jugglzo, lets stick to reality. Cops rarely make mistakes that kill people. Tons of drug users do. You seem to be expert on Nampa PD. What part of nampa do you live in?

Last edited:

DON`T TREAD ON ME

Cops Rarly Kill anyone ? ? ? ?

Ok I do not condone Cop Bashing. The Gentlemean simply relayed his life experience. and that is exactly what a forum is about.

The Stats came out last week, Officer deaths are up 36% (source www.lawofficer.com) However deaths inflicted by the citizenry, up 1% (further back in the stats)

However the numbers of citizens killed by sworn officers is propriatary info evidently, the most current stats. are 2003 vintage. And High.
I do not claim that there is any ratio here, but to have headline scream that officer deaths are up 36% and the actual # of deaths increased is 42 they went from 119 to 161.

Take the wars in the middle east. I am guessing 500,000 and I think that is high
Last year (probably more than 160 fatalitys)

while Law enforcement numbers, per law enforcers memorial society 800,000 sworn officers, and 160 fatalitys,

The law enforcers enjoy a much safer job than our soldiers overseas, not to mention Iron workers, miners, truck drivers, and many more share higher riskes in numbers than police officers,

Prior to rebutting this I do suggest a visit to www.injusticeeverywhere.com

John Wolver

Then leave.

Since you are still here,
Traffic stops are among the most dangerous thing a cop can do. Go ride along with NPD on a Friday or Saturday night after payday and the gov't checks are handed out. Its 10 hours of drunks, drugs, domestics and people who don't speak English. Go see it from their angle. I'd rather the cops make entry on a house than have a guy trying to run from them. The situation is much more controllable when they go through the door and the deceased made the choice to try and fight.

NPD cause part of their own problems due to attitudes of officers and how they deal with people.

ecocks

So, other than ranting, chest-pounding and self-righteous indignation, is anyone tracking how the local cases in Nampa "warrant service goes bad" incident and the Twin Falls (or was it Idaho Falls?) MWAG call are playing out?

That means real information from credible sources, not pointless speculation and frothing at the mouth over what you think might have happened or what your best friend's cousin's ex-wife told someone a year ago.