• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New CCer

Nebduckman

A week ago I received my permit. It has taken me about another week to find the right time and place to take it out of the house. In Nebraska you really cant take it out every where you would think. If you read the law about it, there is only three places you CAN have it with you.

1. On your property. 2. In a car being transported. 3. In a business that allows or does not have the sign prohibiting. And for #3 I've been scouting all of the local businesses entry doors and anything saying no weapons allowed.

If any of you out there have thought about taking a CC class I would recomend doing it through Nebraska CCW training out of Lincoln. Heres the website neccwtrainging.com with Chris Zeeb & Roger Terrell.

sultan62

Regarding where you can/cannot carry, check out www.friendorfoe.us. Be sure to post your experiences. If you are CC, this will mainly consist of whether places are/are not posted. If you are OC, it is dependent upon posting and reactions of customers, employees, etc.