• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New jersey-ites is this really true?

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran

Law abider

77zach

This is what happens when you live in a police state. NJ can go to hades. It's a demonic state with retarded voters.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Glad to hear that, hopefully he will get his gun back. Yet though it still does not address the problem that charges may be filed against people for having a unloaded antique firearm.
Sadly that is true. It was the prosecution's discretion that tipped this in one his favor. Others should not expect the same courtesy.

NJ needs a serious revamping of their laws relating to RKBA.

Aknazer

Just so people know, the state has decided to exercise "discretion" and not charge the man. Saw the article yesterday.

EDIT: I'm guessing the other thread was merged with this one. Never mind this post now.

Last edited: