• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Jersey Swat team caught allowing Hooters girls to open carrying their weapons

just a guy with a Glock

imported post

A New Jersey Swat team was disbanded after it's swat team was discover in pictures posing with girls holding their M4's ,handguns, cuffed to officers,laying on police cars and lined up against the Swat truck.

So who says New Jersey cops are anti-gun ?

Pictures at foxnews.com

ilbob

Campaign Veteran
imported post

just a guy, with a Glock wrote:
A New Jersey Swat team was disbanded after it's swat team was discover in pictures posing with girls holding their M4's ,handguns, cuffed to officers,laying on police cars and lined up against the Swat truck.

So who says New Jersey cops are anti-gun ?

Pictures at foxnews.com
What did the SWAT team do wrong?

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

As Homer would say...

homer_doh.gif

ilbob

Campaign Veteran
imported post

just a guy, with a Glock wrote:
Look at the pictures at http://www.foxnews.com

The officers allowed Hooters girls to pose holding their weapons including a full auto M-4.
is that illegal? or just not PC? I suspect there is something more going on that would merit disbanding the whole SWAT team. I did not see that any individuals were punished. That seems odd in itself.