• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New restrictions against your 4th ammendment right/cc or oc??????????????????

Mr.40

Has anyone heard of a law changing in KS about having to identify yourself to the police if you carry openly or concealed??????

Fallschirjmäger

Carnac.jpg

Wonder who might have told you that.

SixGunCowboy

I have not heard anything about one that I know of. The general consensus being that if you are stopped for a traffic infraction, or an unrelated stop, you do not have the legal obligation to tell the officer that you are "carrying." If he/she does not see your gun, then you should have no problem. If it is not inside a legal "carry" area, then as long as he/she doesn't suspect you're carrying.. Play dumb.

Mr.40

A neighbor told me...but I'm not taking his word for it..I'm calling the AG tomorrow

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Mr.40

False alarm...neighbor just called and told me he was just trying to get my blood boiling...and it worked!!! Haha

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2