• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Around Ft Polk/Revolution Ink

SPCfestus

So since my post the other day I've open carried about everywhere that I normally go. Not even once had a problem with any employees. Had one last bug out at Nicols but she just got nervous and we continued out conversation about the raccoon problem she has at her house. That ended with exchanging numbers and probably a little side job for me one weekend.

However today I did hit up Revolution Ink on 171...I was in hear yesterday and no one even gave me a second glance. However today I was told by one of the artists, the same one I talked to yesterday, that it's show policy that only uniformed officers can carry in the shop.... No where is it posted not even on their posted "Shop Policies" that's on the wall. I just disarmed and came back in. No problems at all.

I just want everyone to know, if you plan on OC at that particular tattoo shop, you may or may not be asked to disarm.

SPCfestus

Because he cited it as a safety issue bc ill be laying down for it and my barrel would be pointing right at the artists face. I'm sorry but that's not a chance I'm willing to take so I gladly complied.