• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC @ dunkin donuts

usmcbess

Yesterday i visited the Washington wal-mart which now has a dunkin donuts in it. I bought a few things in wal-mart and saw that dunkin donuts had a wifi signal. So I stoped in there and got something to eat and drink. To my dismay I found out that there wifi signal was on a secured network. The workers there noticEd that I was carrying my Springfield Armory XD(M) .40 compact and started asking me questions. It was fun to have sone interested people engage me in conversation rather than the usual police crap. In summary if you are in Washington and want a donut and some friendly service hit up the dunkin donuts in the Washington wal-mart.