• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in Leawood?

RugarRev

Hi folks...an Iowa guy here. Will be spending some time in Leawood this fall and wondering what "permissable" modes of carry are allowed.

Thanks...

RugarRev

They are one of the few cities that ban open carry. there will be a civil suit against them within a few weeks.

FYI

proceed with caution.

Appreciate the words of caution. I'll keep an eye on this Kansas site to follow the progress as the suit moves forward.

Thanks Marine