• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in Nevada

mp06011999

Yup that's the one. My girlfriend's co worker is renting the kitchen with another guy so they are serving food now. They only opened the kitchen about 2 weeks ago

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome! They used to have really awesome food like 5 years ago before the anti-smoking law.
Glad to know food's back because they have a longer, earlier happy hour than most and are really close to the house. Sweet!

vegaspassat

Re: NV OC - how did it go?

I'm going to a pool party at his house today so I'm goin to mention to him about maybe offering a discount for ccw/OC

mp06011999

He walked n 2 the saloon, 6 gun on his side...just wanting a beer...

I'm going to a pool party at his house today so I'm goin to mention to him about maybe offering a discount for ccw/OC

Excellent!

I used to go there right after I moved to the 131 from the 129. Lol, I'm so not "street". Anyhow, hadn't been there in years then tried them like I said, a month ago, and was disappointed about no food. They had awesome calzones.

We live like 5 minutes from there up by Floyd Lamb Park so it'd be awesome to make that a hangout again. And especially if they're cool with oc. I was oc'ing the last time, but figured no one even noticed. Hey, remember when they had PBR on tap? Better yet, remember when PBR was drinkable? lol

The Big Guy

Excellent!

I used to go there right after I moved to the 131 from the 129. Lol, I'm so not "street". Anyhow, hadn't been there in years then tried them like I said, a month ago, and was disappointed about no food. They had awesome calzones.

We live like 5 minutes from there up by Floyd Lamb Park so it'd be awesome to make that a hangout again. And especially if they're cool with oc. I was oc'ing the last time, but figured no one even noticed. Hey, remember when they had PBR on tap? Better yet, remember when PBR was drinkable? lol

Hmm, I remember when PBR was the most popular beer (late 70's early 80's), but I don't remember it ever being drinkable.

TBG

vegaspassat

Went over to Joe's house today for a pool party and saw this sign on his back door
6uqybyhe.jpg

It's kind of hard to read from the glare but the bottom part says "make sure your insurance covers lead poisoning"

Last edited:

vegaspassat

Keep us posted!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

I mentioned it briefly to him (party atmosphere not conducive to telling a man how to run his business lol). I told him about OCDO and asked if we could arrange s get together at the restaurant and he was more than agreeable.

Last edited:

mp06011999

I mentioned it briefly to him (party atmosphere not conducive to telling a man how to run his business lol). I told him about OCDO and asked if we could arrange s get together at the restaurant and he was more than agreeable.

When & where brother?

Natural Light, anyone?

MikeBajorek

Welcome MikeBajorek.
If you have yet like to hear where you last Open Carried.

Thanks for the welcome! Most recently was yesterday. I'm a real estate agent and property manager. I have a new out of state client that sent me keys to a property he's been having issues managing himself. I had to inspect and secure the property. It's been subjected to a break in recently and the vendors my client has been hiring have been neglecting to do the job. I wasn't sure what I was going to stumble upon.
Fortunately all went well.

mp06011999

altes full 89.jpg

This was a local Detroit beer of the utmost cheapo kind. While I was too young back then to be drinking :rolleyes: I do recall my drunken uncles loving this stuff.

Funny how when we get off topic, people usually get upset. Beer, on the other hand, has a way of bringing people together.......and reviving a slowing thread. :banana:

Btw, on topic - carried into Guitar Center in Summerlin with no issues.