• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Lunch date and location

pro2A

imported post

So, the details for the regional gathering have been decided.

WHEN: Saturday, September 13th, 11am.
WHERE Red, Hot & Blue (Blues and BBQ)
ADDRESS: 541 E Market St, Leesburg, VA 20176, (703) 669-4242
MAP: Google Map

More information on how to RSVP will be posted soon.

gnbrotz

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Wynder wrote:
Noted this fact on the RSVP page.
I like the way you worded that. ;)

"Virginia law requires you to open carry an in establishment that serves alcohol."

...so if you don't have a gun, you'd better go buy one before you head off to the bar!

Wynder

State Researcher
imported post

gnbrotz wrote:
Wynder wrote:
Noted this fact on the RSVP page.
I like the way you worded that. ;)

"Virginia law requires you to open carry an in establishment that serves alcohol."

...so if you don't have a gun, you'd better go buy one before you head off to the bar!
Ahhh... In a perfect world, my friend. :)

DJ TURNz

imported post

Oh man I used to LOVE Red Hot and Blue. There was one in Maryland that my dad and I used to go to. It has since closed.