• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC talk on "Gun Talk"

georg jetson

imported post

I found out about OCDO by listening to Tom Gresham's Gun Talk radio show at...

http://guntalk.libsyn.com/

He broadcasts on Sundays, but I usually listen to it pod cast during the week. This past Sunday, he had a guest host with some interesting dialogue concerning open carry. If anyone is interested, his pod casts are broken into 3 sections and the interesting stuff is in section C.

turbodog

imported post

georg jetson wrote:
I found out about OCDO by listening to Tom Gresham's Gun Talk radio show at...

http://guntalk.libsyn.com/

He broadcasts on Sundays, but I usually listen to it pod cast during the week. This past Sunday, he had a guest host with some interesting dialogue concerning open carry. If anyone is interested, his pod casts are broken into 3 sections and the interesting stuff is in section C.
Ya, I've listened to the podcast while doing other stuff on the 'puter.

Tom Gresham

imported post

FYI, Today's Gun Talk broadcast will be from Mandeville.

The show is carried on 90 stations across the country, on Sirius and XM, and it can be downloaded.

OC is always a popular topic on the show.

georg jetson

imported post

Tom Gresham wrote:
FYI, Today's Gun Talk broadcast will be from Mandeville.

The show is carried on 90 stations across the country, on Sirius and XM, and it can be downloaded.

OC is always a popular topic on the show.
Thanks Tom!! But, as usual, I'm far from a computer or radio on weekends. I'll be checking it out sometime today.

Tom Gresham

imported post

It was a fun show.

I was wearing a S&W M&P 9mm (thumb safety) in a Serpa holster.

Just seems right to be carrying when doing the show. :)