• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oh Nooo!

ArmySoldier22

While that does suck, the guys an idiot. The only way a glock will discharge is if the trigger is pulled. There are three safeties that disengage one-by-one the further back you pull the trigger, meaning he had his finger in the trigger weld when adjusting his pistol. To be honest, I haven't really seen any holsters that leave the trigger weld open "could be wrong". So my thoughts are that he had it just sitting in the front of his pants... So, as a guy, I feel sorry in that I'd lose my mind if that ever happened to me, but he's probably a dumbass too.

NCBobD

The only way a glock will discharge is if the trigger is pulled. There are three safeties that disengage one-by-one the further back you pull the trigger, meaning he had his finger in the trigger weld when adjusting his pistol.

While most likely he had his finger on the trigger, ANYTHING mechanical CAN FAIL. The more complicated the mechanism the greater number of opportunities for failure.