• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ok, I get it...

since9

Campaign Veteran
A disparaging video of your average British citizen

The link worked the night I found the video, but that video seems to have disappeared. I suspect it was yanked by Yahoo! because it put your average Brit on the street in an unfavorable light.

The mainstream new media has become wise to the fact that we sometimes take their articles, post snippets, quips, and excerpts, bearing true faith and allegience to the same, while setting their quotes in their proper light, that is, simple, regular, English. Gone is the "rain falls mainly on the plain in Spain." Hello "I've got half a tin of butter. Might you have some bread?"

Guh..GAH! GahDA!!!.

REALLY, Honorable Queen of England - if you would prefer your subjects to be less stupid in front of the camera, then please stop raising such stupid subjects. If you'd like me to help you return them to a Mr. Chips' level of performance, I can help you there.

Last edited:

PistolPackingMomma

He seems to thrive on incoherency and pot-stirring.

Perhaps he's simply trying to keep the alphabet agencies confused?

Daylen

Maybe the linky was just a mistake? I am a bit confused by the referencing of a link that only goes to yahoo.com:eek:

SovereignAxe

Maybe the linky was just a mistake? I am a bit confused by the referencing of a link that only goes to yahoo.com:eek:

my guess is that something pertinent to his rabble was on the front page of the news section, and by the time any of us read it it had been removed. the yahoo front page is pretty dynamic.

edit: Although, the parts about rain in Spain and bread and butter are pretty well lost on me, even if the news article was still there.

Last edited:

MilProGuy

Whew!

I'm relieved to know I'm not the only one who didn't comprehend the essence of the OP's post. :rolleyes:

since9

Campaign Veteran
my guess is that something pertinent to his rabble was on the front page of the news section, and by the time any of us read it it had been removed. the yahoo front page is pretty dynamic.

Bingo! I also thought I'd linked to the article, which had video of some less than ideal British subjects talking about things in a rather ignorant manner. Unfortunately, the link just points to Yahoo! and I can't find the article.

edit: Although, the parts about rain in Spain and bread and butter are pretty well lost on me, even if the news article was still there.

My Fair Lady played at the Pikes Peak Center Thursday evening. Just couldn't get the tunes out of my head! :D

Last edited:

Dreamer

Perhaps he is referring to the situation that despite the fact that the US is engaged in multiple wars abroad, Syria is on the verge of a major civil war, Iran is about one sneeze away from being nuked by Israel, our economy has practically been flushed down the toilet, sociopaths run the goverment in the US on ALL levels and has adopted "false flags" as the primary method of policy change, Law Enforcement is establishing a culture of oppression and is routinely abusing, violating and denying the civil rights of Law=Abiding citizens as a matter of official policy, and there is an open move to establish a financial oligarchy worldwide, the lead story on the mushroom media for the last two days has been the drug overdose death of a crackhead pop star who was stupid enough to stay married to an abusive gangsta husband even though she was worth millions.

Just sayin'.

WTFU, people...

Last edited:

since9

Campaign Veteran
Hmm...

Perhaps he is referring to the situation that despite the fact that the US is engaged in multiple wars abroad...

Just one, actually, even though technically both S. and N. Korea remain at war, as no cease-fire or armistice ever occurred.

Syria is on the verge of a major civil war...

I'd say they're in the beginnings of one.

Iran is about one sneeze away from being nuked by Israel...

While Israel is not about to let itself be squashed by Iran or any Muslim country, and is ready to act the moment it's necessary, they're a few hanky's further away than a sneeze. It would take some serious, physical actions on the part of Iran before Israel made a counter-move. What's been going on recently is largely saber-rattling, on both sides.

Our economy has practically been flushed down the toilet...

Pretty much!

Sociopaths run the goverment in the US on ALL levels and has adopted "false flags" as the primary method of policy change...

I don't see them as being so much sociopathic as seriously out of touch with reality. That's why I'm a huge fan of a 10% income tax for both businesses and citizens. That's calculated on gross income, not net income, and NOT wealth. Thus, inheritance would be exempt, as well. Yes, it would eliminate thousands of jobs, but all of those jobs are parasitic, not productive.

Law Enforcement is establishing a culture of oppression and is routinely abusing, violating and denying the civil rights of Law=Abiding citizens as a matter of official policy...

The conundrum with law enforcement, indeed, all positions of power, is that power tends to corrupt. Not everyone, indeed, I would argue most people shy away from the sort of meglomaniacal mindset that seems to favor those who'd rule at their own discretion rather than the will of the people. The problem is, a society must identify, and stop such people from rising to power before they get there.

America failed itself in that respect by electing Obama. As a nation, we can right our foundering ship, but obviously Step 1 is make sure Obama isn't the one elected. It really doesn't matter who is elected by the Republican Party to square off against Obama, provided they have an excellent chance of beating Obama.

If they can't beat Obama, GAME OVER. The election will have been lost before it occurs.

Getting back to law enforcement, they're not immune from power trips, either. If anything, the field of employment tends to attract people who are controllers, by nature. For that matter, so does the military, which is why the military is under civilian rule. If you've noticed, all police departments are under civilian (non-LEO) rule, as well, and for good reason: To keep the LEOs in check. That works well when you have a good, effective civilian government in place. When they largely rubber-stamp their police department's actions, however, that check and balance has failed, and it's time to revert to the other check and balance, the one involving the people, and vote the ineffective bums out of office.

...and there is an open move to establish a financial oligarchy worldwide...

These systems have been in place for thousands of years. Relative world peace is usually achieved by regional rulers (used to be called "kings") agreeing to color inside their own borders. Those who don't, either the greedy, power-hungry, idealistic (includes, but not limited to religious zealots), or a combination thereof, usually spoil it for the rest of us.

How do we stop it in our country?
1. Recognize the type and don't vote them into office.
2. If they're in office, vote them out.
3. If they're law enforcement and ignoring our Constitutional and legal rights, appeal to the municipality's civilian leadership to reign them in.
4. If the civilian leadership is unwilling or incapable of reigning them in, replace the civilian leadership with those who will.

...the lead story on the mushroom media...

Yeah, well...