• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Okolona Barber Shop-The Safest Shop in Louisville

Cottonbaler

imported post

I started this thread on AR15.com about Okolona Barber shop and their AK-47 giveaway. Not my choice in semi-auto rifles (I'm an AR man) but hey, I'm happy to support pro-gun businesses!

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=27&t=380960

Go support Bruce and his barber shop. Haircuts are $11 and they'll even give you a straight razor close neck shave which is a rarity nowadays.

chris in va

imported post

I went there a few months ago. Nice shop, and they even sell 'souvenirs' like caps, t-shirts and such. Nothing on the outside even hints at the 2A friendly atmosphere.