• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Plymouth, Indiana

xmanhockey7

Hey anyone here OC in the Plymouth area? I'll be moving there for about 6 months for an internship. I'm not sure how much I'll be OCing but I'll def be CCing and want to know of some places to shoot at and of course the nearest gun store.

BGordon42

Formerly St. Louis, MI, now New Haven, Indiana, US
Hey anyone here OC in the Plymouth area? I'll be moving there for about 6 months for an internship. I'm not sure how much I'll be OCing but I'll def be CCing and want to know of some places to shoot at and of course the nearest gun store.
Xman,

Kingsbury FWA (LaPorte, IN) is about 40 minutes NW of Plymouth. You can get their info here http://www.in.gov/dnr/fishwild/3089.htm. As for OC, I don't know as I'm very rarely up that way unless I'm on my way to Michigan.

Have fun,
Brian

hogeaterf6

I dont get to plymouth very often. I do roll thru there on my MC on the way to Sturgis. I do OC when I do. I just oc'd in Warsaw last week. No probs.

GONZO!!!

If you are looking for clubs to join, train, and/or compete at...the closest to you is the Chesterton/Laporte club...also Warsaw has a nice group of shooters down there. And even have a small indoor pistol ange that use during inclement weather, etc. Drive an hour south and you have Wildacat Valley R&P in Brookston. Lots of IDPA, USPSA, SASS, shotgun and rifle there. If you are ever down in the Lafayette/Delphi area, hit me up ahead of time and we can do a meet and greet over coffee

GONZO!!!

N.Indiana

Ranges

I live in the area, we have some good ranges. Elkhart has one (Midwest Gun Exchange) South Bend has a new one (Kodiak) and an excellent outdoor range at Kingsbury. I have never had a problem with OC in the area and I OC when I feel so inclined. We have Midwest Gun Exchange in South Bend and also Gun Town on US 30 west of Plymouth in adition to some other Gun Stores. Welcome to the Area.

Last edited: