• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rep. Michael Carroll Needs you help

eric55

imported post

I would imagine most here heard of Michael Carroll 25th district http://www.michaelcarroll.com/
He is one of the only pro gun legislatures we have, not only is he pro gun he actively pursues it any chance he gets hes constantly introducing progun/CCW legislation ie. a1282.I was conversing with via email He has big ambitions for 2010 including projects to sway public opinion to be more pro gun. He's doing his part so valiantly, he needs us to do our's. he needs donations, not big donations send $3 $5 it all add up. every month send him a few dollars, we cant have such a great man with a proven track record get discouraged. send donations to
Michael Carroll
P.o box 828
Morristown N.J

Pace

imported post

This message has been posted on NUMEROUS other forums identically.

Please note that despite this message, when I googled, I could not find anything about Michael Carroll and gun control on his website, except one part where he talks about rifles and assault rifles.

eric55

imported post

Pace wrote:
This message has been posted on NUMEROUS other forums identically.

Please note that despite this message, when I googled, I could not find anything about Michael Carroll and gun control on his website, except one part where he talks about rifles and assault rifles.
First let me say that this post was posted on one other N.J pro gun website. If you are from N.J and are into guns you would regognize that he is the most activly pro gun legislature we have, for example he introduced A1282 to pass ccw in N.J and does it every year, i dont understand your logic, if someone is pro gun he needs to plaster it all over his website? there's alot more to being a legislature guns is not the be all end all! if i were you i would do alot more homework before i begin to assume things

Pace

imported post

I have trouble taking anyone serious that doesn't know how to use capitalization.