• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Saturday 10/16 Coffee 10am Downtown Seattle!

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Deros and I will be having coffee in Downtown Seattle this Saturday, October 16th.

10am

1st and Pike

p.s. There is also a cool Surplus store a couple of blocks away and of course the World Famous Pike Place Market. (I know a place to get the best donuts!)

dizzle2

Deros and I will be having coffee in Downtown Seattle this Saturday, October 16th.

10am

1st and Pike

p.s. There is also a cool Surplus store a couple of blocks away and of course the World Famous Pike Place Market. (I know a place to get the best donuts!)
I take it you guys will be OC'ing

Squeak

WOW! You mean you're gonna carry REAL guns? Oh, Gee.I don't know. Guns in Seattle is like prostitutes in Salt Lake City. That's near the Hard Rock Cafe. BTDT! I could do it again!:banana:

amlevin

DEROS72

GoGo and I have open carried many times downtown as have Squeak and I.I.e. when Nick and I met the attorney general .It will be fun to get to a different area maybe knock around the waterfront or the market.Everytime we have gone out one or both of us end up handing out pamphlets.Squeak said he'll bring his security badge so we'll all be safe.

I'll being wearing my best outfit to make a good impression...

jt59

Elmers

I will assume that we will suspend the Tacoma third Sat. meet at Elmers for this month....and support the Seattle gig.

I'm tied up with prior commitments and will be unable to make it....have fun.

Deleted_User

I will assume that we will suspend the Tacoma third Sat. meet at Elmers for this month....and support the Seattle gig.

If that's the case, I will be staying home. I was hoping to attend something close to home, but Seattle is a good spot too. Have fun everyone and we'll see ya soon! :D

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Multiple locations....

are good. Multiple locations with a small amount of OCers all around the Sound. I say do them both, do them all.

If that's the case, I will be staying home. I was hoping to attend something close to home, but Seattle is a good spot too. Have fun everyone and we'll see ya soon! :D