• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

(SDOC) OC' Family Picnic & Fun @ the Park Sat. June 16th 2012 (Weather Permitting)

adam_SDOCsiouxfalls

(SDOC) OC' Family Picnic & Fun @ the Park Sat. June 16th 2012 (Weather Permitting)

:banana: (SDOC) OC' Family Picnic and Fun in Park Sat. June 16th 2012 (Weather Permitting) :banana:

When: Sat. June 16th. 2012

Where: Lyon Park Corner of 14St. & Phillips Ave. Sioux Falls, SD 57104.

Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 Pm

Please RSVP me NLT. Sat. June 9th 2012 @ adam_SDOCsiouxfalls@yahoo.com

I will be bringing HotDogs and Burgers, Paper Plates Ect. IF you like Please Feel Free to Bring Soda, Juice, Other Snacks, and games (AS ALWAYS NO ALCOHOL PERMITTED) :monkey

Last edited: