• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Second Amendment Activist Day at State Capitol October 9th

Ezerharden

On October 9th MOC/MCRGO/MGO/SAM are once again sponsoring a gathering at the State Capitol. People will be urged to visit their legislators to express their views on a variety of second amendment issues.

Tentative schedule as follows:

9:30 AM - March proceeds from Pennsylvania Ave and Michigan Ave towards the Capitol
10 AM-Noon - Meet with your State House members.
Noon-2 PM - Meet with your State Senators.

We look forward to seeing everyone again as we promote the right to keep and bear arms with our lawmakers.

A Wednesday was chosen not because it will give the best turn out, but rather because lawmakers are actually in the building.

Last edited by a moderator:

DanM

I will be there. Driving from West Bloomfield. Anyone in the area or along the way, PM me for pick-up. Army74, I've already got you covered, if you need a ride.

91 whiskey

I'd be going but my place of employment requires more then one weeks notice to be approved for time off. Will be there in thought though. :)

bigt8261

I'd be going but my place of employment requires more then one weeks notice to be approved for time off. Will be there in thought though. :)

Ummm....how long have we know about this?

Well, just as I said to people that couldn't make the BBQ in GR, it's now your responsibility to get two to attend in your place. 1 to replace you, and 1 for "punishment". :)

Either way, make sure you contact your reps.

Raggs

Ummm....how long have we know about this?

Well, just as I said to people that couldn't make the BBQ in GR, it's now your responsibility to get two to attend in your place. 1 to replace you, and 1 for "punishment". :)

Either way, make sure you contact your reps.

I think he learned about it in the past few days

91 whiskey

Yes sir!. I was not aware of this until Raggs told me about it over the weekend. however I am doing what I can to get some people to come in my place.

Raggs

Yes sir!. I was not aware of this until Raggs told me about it over the weekend. however I am doing what I can to get some people to come in my place.

If they need rides have them get a hold of me, I will be leaving kinda early as I have an appointment in Lansing at 8

Small_Arms_Collector

Looks like I won't be able to make it, I was held up by other engagements, and by the time I would get there it would already be wrapping up.:cry:

Give them hell, and take lots of pictures, and video!