• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Showing ID to police

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
That you would single that comment out and go to the trouble of replying with sarcastic disagreement is quite telling. Your sarcasm has been noted with extreme indignation.
Or a slow news day.....

rolling-eyes.gif

davidmcbeth

Banned
Right! (noted with extreme sarcasm)

Well, that's my testimony I give to legislative committees and its pleadings I make in courts, I preach it...then preach about nullification.

It brings me serenity ... peacefulness .... and tranquility. Believe it and free yourself !

solus

I can’t believe how I naive I once was... I definitely do not hold the same opinion as I once did when I started this thread

Naivety is for the uninitiated into life per se...

Why after a three year hiatus do you return alex with your bold pronouncement w/o appropriate [term deemed inappropriate by the exalted nightmare !] explanation of what has caused this apparent major shift in your perspective ~ run in with significant consequences?

BTW entire thread is quite an illuminating and interesting read...

PS: fixed Dougie...
Of course himself, alone, determines appropriateness. Gee Zeus.

Last edited:

Wstar425

Alex, if I remember correctly you were at UWSP? Still in St. Point? Have you by any chance participated in the UWSP ROTC RUCK March fundraiser the last 4 years, I might have talked to you?

I was on a short leash with a German Shepherd, and also OC.

Stevens Point is probably the second most liberal place in Wisconsin, after Madison. I broke my self imposed sabbatical of NOT posting on this site, and I will not respond to ANYONE except the OP.

alexkaminski888

Naivety is for the uninitiated into life per se...

Why after a three year hiatus do you return alex with your bold pronouncement w/o appropriate [term deemed inappropriate by the exalted nightmare !] explanation of what has caused this apparent major shift in your perspective ~ run in with significant consequences?

BTW entire thread is quite an illuminating and interesting read...

PS: fixed Dougie...

I used to be one of those “pro law enforcement” guys. But I’ve learned you cant be pro constitutional freedom and pro law enforcement simultaneously. I’ve seen too many instances of blatant disregard to our constitutional rights

alexkaminski888

Alex, if I remember correctly you were at UWSP? Still in St. Point? Have you by any chance participated in the UWSP ROTC RUCK March fundraiser the last 4 years, I might have talked to you?

I was on a short leash with a German Shepherd, and also OC.

Stevens Point is probably the second most liberal place in Wisconsin, after Madison. I broke my self imposed sabbatical of NOT posting on this site, and I will not respond to ANYONE except the OP.

I went to point in the fall of 2015, but was kicked out after that. I didn’t participate in that event. Stevens point was far more liberal than I was expecting it to be. But I had a good time while I was there

Wstar425

I went to point in the fall of 2015, but was kicked out after that. I didn’t participate in that event. Stevens point was far more liberal than I was expecting it to be. But I had a good time while I was there

Yes, they’ve pretty much ruined a great city. Sounds like you’ve had your eyes opened and came down on the side of liberty. Wish my daughter could see the truth. Sadly, going in the other direction.