• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Skip Coryell

eye95

imported post

What strikes me about that video is the extent to which Matthews would not let his questions be answered, that he would talk over the answers, and that he kept denying that the question was answered, when it clearly was.

Matthews is all about what Matthews has to say, and not his "guests." Clearly he was feeling no tingle during this "interview."

Dreamer

imported post

Chris Matthews has called for restricting Freedom of Speech too, and for shutting down parts of the Internet that don't fit his wordview.

He is anti-American, anti-Constitution, and anti-human rights.

He worked for the Peace Corps in Swaziland from 1968-1970 as a "trade development advisor". I think anyone with even a smidgen of knowledge about how the Peace Corps and the Intelligence Community works knows that that means his REAL job and his REAL employer really were...

From 1971-1974 he was an officer with the US Capital Police. So we know where he gets his attitudes regarding an armed citizenry...

From 1987-2000 he was the DC Bureau Chief for the San Francisco Examiner. I think THAT job speaks volumes as to how he feels about our issue.

Matthews is a raving sexist, and openly stated (Jan. 8 2008, on "Morning Joe) that he believes the only reason Hillary Clinton got elected Senator from NY is because she was riding on her husband's coat-tails.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zODHaIDfPXU&feature=player_embedded

He considers the US Military as an enemy, and has openly called West Point "the enemy camp" for which he issued this half-hearted backpeddle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF7vpGcJRLA

He has been the "point man" for the current media frenzy to attempt to link the 2A movement and the Constitutionalist movement with "domestic terrorists". His hate speech aimed toward patriotic Americans is so venomous that it is nearly unwatchable by anyone with one molecule of conscience, or has a memory that is capable of remembering things for more than 5 days. He routinely manufactures "facts", and disregards contrary news stories and scientific studies that contradict his vision of a "perfect America" where "rights" are only granted to "the right kinds of people".

Matthews is shill for the NWO banksters, and his job is to whip up paranoia and hatred among the "left" for anyone who dares to express dissent. He is an open agent provocateur, spewing hate and lies, who routinely states that he thinks the Constitution is an out-moded, out-dated relic of the past, and that he has no problem with getting rid of individual ownership of firearms for "the wrong kinds of people"...

We know where Chris really stands. He's not fooling us for one minute.

PavePusher

imported post

Don't forget he also wants people to be stopped in the street and frisked for legal weapons, without a warrant or even RAS.

The Constitution doesn't really bother him.

KansasMustang

imported post

Chris Matthews is a bozo....plain truth. Only he can get away with having "a thrill run up his legs, and say that "for a few minutes I forgot he was black" and get away with such idiotic and racist comments.
Had either of these statements been uttered on Fox there would have been blood in the streets. Geez