• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Slogans

OC for ME

"He should've armed himself."
"I reckon not."
"Nobody, I mean nobody, puts catsup on a hotdog."
"Ain't no law against that."
"Every law is an infraction of liberty."
"Don't shoot, G-Men!"

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Go ahead; make my day.

Or as a very close acquantance (not me) said as they found the BGs waking up deep in the woods and looking at their guns laying next to them, "Please reach for it." :uhoh:

Rusty Young Man

"Give me liberty, or give me death!" - Patrick Henry, Virginia statesman and Richmond native.

How could I forget that one?! Some of these are pretty good, but some of these other posted slogans simply don't follow the OP and make me wonder what water supply you guys are on.

μολών λαβέ

Don't know about the rest of you, but I KNOW I'm getting more than my daily quota of minerals in my drinking water (Tucson water is known for coming out white until you shake it and the bubbles leave the mineralized water). Now, whether they are the correct minerals is an entirely different matter.:p
I think these are close to what the OP wanted:

"All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife." - Daniel Boone

"We say keep your change, we'll keep our God, our guns, our Constitution." - Sarah Palin

"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it." - Clint Eastwood

"One man with a gun can control 100 without one." - Vladimir Lenin

"We will dig you in." - Joseph Stalin (often mistranslated as "We will bury you.")

"Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who traineth my hands for War, and my fingers to Battle..." - Psalms 144:1 (One of my biblical favorites)

Last edited:

sidestreet

"There's nothing wrong with shooting…,

as long as the right people get shot." Clint Eastwood as "Dirty Harry" Callahan in "Magnum Force"

"Fill your hand, you son of a bitch!" John Wayne as "Rooster Cogburn" in "True Grit"

"Kill him! Kill him!" William Holden as "Commander Shears" in "Bridge On The River Kwai"

"Here kitty, kitty, kitty." ALF as himself on "A.L.F" Alien Life Form

"I'm not average!" Alan Shearman as Captain Hugh "Bullshot" Crummond in "BULLSHOT"

"Oldest trick in the book…, that wearing real hair!" Alan Shearman as Captain Hugh "Bullshot" Crummond in "BULLSHOT"

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
All hail the conquering hero!

All the world loves a winner.

Or conversely:

What price glory?

There is no free lunch.

ChristCrusader

“They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” — Ben Franklin, 1759

“Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.” — Captain John Parker, 1775

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." -- Thomas Jefferson, to Archibald Stuart, 1791

More motto-ish than slogan-ish, but great quotes none-the-less.

Last edited: