• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

So far, we have raised:

shanebelanger

Accomplished Advocate
So far we have raised: $700.00 dollars and money to build a brand new website, as well as up-keep. We are SO CLOSE to becoming a 501c(4) not for profit that it isn't even funny. Even if you can only afford to give ten dollars, anything and everything can and will help! Please email me the amount you are willing to donate to truly get MOCA off the ground. Once we have this status we can do everything that we have been talking about! :)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Last edited:

shanebelanger

Accomplished Advocate
Added link below for donations to establish MOCA as 503c(4) not for profit organization.

Step up to the plate and do whatever you can! Do NOT indicate donations on this current thread.

Please go to this one to support MOCA in this:
http://maineopencarry.org/donate.html

actually I had a typo, it's a 501c(4) not 503 sorry for any misunderstanding! :)