• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

soda pops

Glock 1st fan

We had a rather large meet there one day several years ago. Took up just about the entire place.

I remember when I hosted an open carry at Knotty Pine in Broken Arrow we packed it in too. We actually spilled out of the meeting room and in to the main dinning room. Sadly as time has passed both groups as well as open carry enthusiast have declined since then.

It would be nice if there was still a large interest in it but sadly most people have realized they have the right and moved on to other things. Even out in public an open carry spot is still very rare though there does appear to be a slight growing. I still can only count on one hand how many times i have seen O.C. outside of get togethers.

Last edited: