• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SW OHIO MEET & GREET IMPORTANT READ..!!!

Lthrnck

imported post

!!! *****... IMPORTANT... *****!!!

I pass by Centennial Park on my way home from work every evening. Last night I noticed they have this portable sign sitting out by the entrance to the park. It said that the Englewood Little League is hosting the “Senior Little League Tournament”…

When I got home I rechecked the “City of Englewood” website and their calendar of events for both the General and the Parks area. I could not find anything listing the Tournament. I call the City today and they told me to check their link they had on their website for the Little League.

Well guys after going though about 4 links I finally found information on the Tournament.

GUESS WHAT… IT’S TOMORROW…. SATURDAY the 19[suP]TH[/suP] OF JULY…GEESH.

Now I personally do not have a problem still going. Matter of fact I think it would be good to be able to show these type of citizens that we are not a threat to them or their children.

HERE’S WHERE I’M GOING WITH THIS…

With all those kids, there’s no doubt when we show up we will most definitely have the police called on us. Again I have no problem dealing with them, I have done it before and maybe now with my past experience with the City we won’t be threatened with Inducing Panic or Disorderly Conduct… BUT AGAIN … NO GUARENTEES.

The Second thing is simply parking and space to set up. With all those teams, parents etc… Do we want to have to “Deal” with finding space and parking…

Please reply ASAP…

Kungfu

imported post

I'm all for moving the date. If I were a parent....well, yeah, you can guarantee the police will be there. I think we'd be running the risk ofsome parent who didnt konw any better attempting something with us, or even trying to provoke a fight as a worst case scenario. Parking will be a problem if there is a tournament going on. I vote to move the date, but letssee what everyone else has to say...

Lthrnck

imported post

THE MEET AND GREET FOR TOMORROW IS CANCELED....

We will look at another day in the near future.

SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENCE... I HOPE EVERYONE READS THIS BEFORE HEADING OUT.

Makarov

imported post

Hey Guys!

Iam from Dayton and Iam interested in starting some kind of barbeque sor get together. Just e-mail me.