• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The “Brush Busting” Meet-up

SharpShootur

My fellow Open Carriers!

The Las Vegas Open Carry of Southern Nevada is conducting another monthly meet up! We’ve also enjoyed the ambiance of such wonderful hospitality by those establishments that not only welcomed us, but whom also support our constitutional rights.

I thought that this time, we could use a change of pace. You know, go back to those by gone days when “you kill it, you grill it” and the vegetables were fresh and plentiful. From farm fresh eggs to smoked “thunder chicken” (turkey), it’s time for all you law abiding armed citizens to grab your “smoke pole” and join with your fellow open carrying “gun slingers” at Black Bear Diner!

Please spread the word for the “Brush Busting” Meet-up! The info is as follows:

Date: January 31, 2015
Time: 6:00 p.m.
6180 W. Tropicana Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89103
(702) 368-1077

Hope to see you there! Remember to please bring your spouse! If you have a special someone in your life, please don’t forget to bring them too! As always, the more friends you bring the merrier! It's going to be a good time! And don’t forget to leave the “ACME Guns” at home.

***PLEASE READ***
Remember, we're striving to make this a monthly event so please give me, SharpShootur, a list of any and all OC friendly restaurants and dives that you know of or find. That way, we'll have variety as well as good times!

28kfps

My fellow Open Carriers!

The Las Vegas Open Carry of Southern Nevada is conducting another monthly meet up! We’ve also enjoyed the ambiance of such wonderful hospitality by those establishments that not only welcomed us, but whom also support our constitutional rights.

I thought that this time, we could use a change of pace. You know, go back to those by gone days when “you kill it, you grill it” and the vegetables were fresh and plentiful. From farm fresh eggs to smoked “thunder chicken” (turkey), it’s time for all you law abiding armed citizens to grab your “smoke pole” and join with your fellow open carrying “gun slingers” at Black Bear Diner!

Please spread the word for the “Brush Busting” Meet-up! The info is as follows:

Date: January 31, 2015
Time: 6:00 p.m.
6180 W. Tropicana Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89103
(702) 368-1077

Hope to see you there! Remember to please bring your spouse! If you have a special someone in your life, please don’t forget to bring them too! As always, the more friends you bring the merrier! It's going to be a good time! And don’t forget to leave the “ACME Guns” at home.

***PLEASE READ***
Remember, we're striving to make this a monthly event so please give me, SharpShootur, a list of any and all OC friendly restaurants and dives that you know of or find. That way, we'll have variety as well as good times!

Thanks again sharpshooter for arranging another meet and eats. I went to a meet up that was put on via Nevada carry web page. It was good to meet a few new people glad I went, however not quite as friendly and open as the ones you put on.
The wife and I will try and make this one however never sure until last minute.