• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This is what can happen when you're UNarmed

sudden valley gunner

False argument.
Corporations have been ruled to be people. A corporation is a person per court rulings. How can a person be made up of people?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I don't care about a court ruling.

The onus is upon you to counter the argument they are not made of people just like other organizations.

It will be hard for you to prove since....well they are made up of people.

solus

lets see now...

VW president resigned over the emissions scandal...golden parachute kicked in.

uh, GM big wheel resigned over the 10yo ignition scandal...golden parachute kicked in

uh, wall street financier's big wheels resigned...eh you get the picture

uh, wall street financier's big wheels stayed in place and seven years later still collect hundreds of millions even tho they caused the 08 recession.

i wanta be one of them there corporation thingies...i be people!!

ipse