• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Triangle OC Dinner at Five Guys, Jan 28 at 7pm

dashowdy

Cant wait to get together again the last one at mccalls was awesome. Hopefully my fiancee can get used to carrying her M&P 9 by that time. look forward to seeing other oc'ers there.

Glock19fan

Cant wait to get together again the last one at mccalls was awesome. Hopefully my fiancee can get used to carrying her M&P 9 by that time. look forward to seeing other oc'ers there.

Your right, the meeting at Mccalls was great and really enjoyed it. Just keep encouraging her and she will be fine.

E.J.

ncwabbit

you know...

glockaholic, the link takes you to the site but unless you join you can't get any info about the meet?
(unless heaven forbid i missed clicking or whistling the right member's only tune while hitting the keys)

wabbit

glockaholic

That's correct. You'll need to sign up with Meetup to RSVP for the event. Feel free to just show up at Five Guys at 7pm on 1/28 if you prefer not to sign up.

REDFIVE48

For those without an account:

Saturday, January 28, 2012, 7:00 PM

SELECTED BY: MATTHEW
Five Guys
8107 Creedmoor Road, Raleigh, NC (map)

ncwabbit

mite ablidg'g gents

my www search turned up the wrong one when i ping'd five guy for raleigh...north hills store showed as the only one in the area...

Inshallah, and da CREEKS dont rise, i will be there...

wabbit