• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WA CPL going to Utah.

Seriona

For some reason I am having a hard time understanding the law here.

I having a WA CPL means I am 100% safe to carry conceal in Utah but a person with a Utah CPL can't carry in WA?

I should be fine in Utah, correct?

Seriona

Okay. I read it somewhere else where it made it seem like it wasn't allowed or some kind of specific requirement.

solus

You should be good.

golddigger, guess you missed this caveat on the concealed carry site you cited......
"We try to keep the information on this page as up to date as possible but due to changing laws it is your responsibility to verify all information. The information on this page is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice.

you know, searching usacarry, i couldn't any of the terms mentioned in your post's cite, e.g., "most up-to-date" or "great for traveling" might mean i'm visiting the wrong site...nawl...