• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WA state sheriff deputy "We have a lot of Constitutionalists" to justify MRAP use.

SovereigntyOrDeath

WA state sheriff deputy "We have a lot of Constitutionalists" to justify MRAP use.

How much longer are we going to sit in our comfy, warm pot of warm water? Don't wait until it boils or it will be too late.

This sheriff deputy should be fired for violating his oath to Defend The Constitution and law abiding, Constitution loving Americans.

I will be at the rally this Saturday to support the 2nd Amendment.

http://patriotaction.net/profiles/b...on-state-deputy-caught-on-tape-saying-mrap-ve

From web site above:
"Thalen said a local resident asked two deputies why vehicles designed for combat in places like Iraq and Afghanistan would be needed. The deputy responded by saying there are "a lot of constitutionalists and a lot of people that stockpile weapons, lots of ammunition."

“They have weapons here locally," the deputy added. Thalen said the shocking admission indicates that law-abiding gun owners who support the Constitution are under surveillance by local authorities and it solidifies concerns by many that conservatives are being targeted by law enforcement agencies."

Wake up America and stand up for your rights!

Last edited:

independence

How much longer are we going to sit in our comfy, warm pot of warm water? Don't wait until it boils or it will be too late.

This sheriff deputy should be fired for violating his oath to Defend The Constitution and law abiding, Constitution loving Americans.

I will be at the rally this Saturday to support the 2nd Amendment.

http://patriotaction.net/profiles/b...on-state-deputy-caught-on-tape-saying-mrap-ve

From web site above:
"Thalen said a local resident asked two deputies why vehicles designed for combat in places like Iraq and Afghanistan would be needed. The deputy responded by saying there are "a lot of constitutionalists and a lot of people that stockpile weapons, lots of ammunition."

“They have weapons here locally," the deputy added. Thalen said the shocking admission indicates that law-abiding gun owners who support the Constitution are under surveillance by local authorities and it solidifies concerns by many that conservatives are being targeted by law enforcement agencies."

Wake up America and stand up for your rights!

Disgusting, but not too surprising. Government = a revolving door of ruling elite, and those elite want to be the only ones with power and guns.

If I were to take a napkin and write on it, "Thou shalt not violate human rights", would it solve anything? You can take your Constitution or my napkin and throw it in their face all you want and it won't solve anything. Constitutionalism is proving to be a very weak protection for the people of America. You're going to have to go deeper than this piece of paper. America did not invent rights. Natural rights have existed forever. It's time that we not be afraid to vocalize that our rights were not granted by our government. In fact, by very definition, government violates rights. If a monarchy violates rights, then a minarchy just violates less rights. Therefore, a minarchy is destined for failure. Voluntarism, on the other hand...

Last edited:

SovereigntyOrDeath

Disgusting, but not too surprising. Government = a revolving door of ruling elite, and those elite want to be the only ones with power and guns.

If I were to take a napkin and write on it, "Thou shalt not violate human rights", would it solve anything? You can take your Constitution or my napkin and throw it in their face all you want and it won't solve anything. Constitutionalism is proving to be a very weak protection for the people of America. You're going to have to go deeper than this piece of paper. America did not invent rights. Natural rights have existed forever. It's time that we not be afraid to vocalize that our rights were not granted by our government. In fact, by very definition, government violates rights. If a monarchy violates rights, then a minarchy just violates less rights. Therefore, a minarchy is destined for failure. Voluntarism, on the other hand...

The Constitution of the United states of America is the ultimate law of this great land. Without it's constraints on government, one could only imagine the nightmare we would be living now.

That said, our inalienable rights do not derive from the document. The document was intended to shackle the men in power. They all must swear an oath to it, and to uphold it's principles. Not that they do, however, it is our responsibility to ultimately be vigilant and hold them accountable. We the people hired them and we can fire them.

Most sheeple just like to make excuses. Everything from "you can't fight city hall" to they have the military and police on "their" side. Most sheeple do not stand up for their rights. I personally chose to go to jail instead of turning over "my papers" to a cop who had no reason to ask other than the time of night I was walking home. (my opinion) I was even wrongfully accused of resisting arrest. Thanks "Patriot Act". Your papers please! For walking down the sidewalk! Charges eventually dropped. Arrest expunged.

I have also fought and beat traffic tickets because "vehicle codes" are nothing but revenue generating mechanisms for the state and local governments. I have won!

I open carry to protect myself and my family. To preserve my 2nd Amendment rights. Our rights need to be excersized or they can be taken away.

Actions by ordinary people not putting up with the tyranny is what will right the path of this country, not napkins or parchments. Action.

We live in veiled police state. "On December 31, 2011, Obama signed the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) codifying indefinite military detention without charge or trial into law. It makes the entire USA to be a ”battleground” upon which U.S. military forces can operate with impunity, overriding Posse Comitatus and granting the military the unchecked power to arrest, detain, interrogate and even assassinate U.S. citizens with impunity." Mike Adams

So, Open Carry everywhere you can and as often as you will. Stand up and say "NO! I will not comply with your unconstitutional order"

The people are the Sovereign.

Sovereignty or Death! One must ask themselves, am I willing to give my life for what I believe?

"Give me Liberty or give me death!" Patrick Henry

"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country!" John F. Kennedy

"What ar you willing to do boy?" Sean Connery as Jim Malone asking Elliot Ness in The Untouchables

OC for ME

The Constitution of the United states of America is the ultimate law of this great land. Without it's constraints on government, one could only imagine the nightmare we would be living now. ...
Bold restatements.

Are you willing to give your family unto Caesar? It is easy to say that you will gladly give yourself unto Caesar, it is another to condemn your family to that fate.

A mix of "use the system against the system" and "eff-em", to be sure.

Not disagreeing with your premise...though, the dead achieve no redress.

independence

The Constitution of the United states of America is the ultimate law of this great land. Without it's constraints on government, one could only imagine the nightmare we would be living now.

That said, our inalienable rights do not derive from the document. The document was intended to shackle the men in power. They all must swear an oath to it, and to uphold it's principles. Not that they do, however, it is our responsibility to ultimately be vigilant and hold them accountable. We the people hired them and we can fire them.

Most sheeple just like to make excuses. Everything from "you can't fight city hall" to they have the military and police on "their" side. Most sheeple do not stand up for their rights. I personally chose to go to jail instead of turning over "my papers" to a cop who had no reason to ask other than the time of night I was walking home. (my opinion) I was even wrongfully accused of resisting arrest. Thanks "Patriot Act". Your papers please! For walking down the sidewalk! Charges eventually dropped. Arrest expunged.

I have also fought and beat traffic tickets because "vehicle codes" are nothing but revenue generating mechanisms for the state and local governments. I have won!

I open carry to protect myself and my family. To preserve my 2nd Amendment rights. Our rights need to be excersized or they can be taken away.

Actions by ordinary people not putting up with the tyranny is what will right the path of this country, not napkins or parchments. Action.

We live in veiled police state. "On December 31, 2011, Obama signed the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) codifying indefinite military detention without charge or trial into law. It makes the entire USA to be a ”battleground” upon which U.S. military forces can operate with impunity, overriding Posse Comitatus and granting the military the unchecked power to arrest, detain, interrogate and even assassinate U.S. citizens with impunity." Mike Adams

So, Open Carry everywhere you can and as often as you will. Stand up and say "NO! I will not comply with your unconstitutional order"

The people are the Sovereign.

Sovereignty or Death! One must ask themselves, am I willing to give my life for what I believe?

"Give me Liberty or give me death!" Patrick Henry

"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country!" John F. Kennedy

"What ar you willing to do boy?" Sean Connery as Jim Malone asking Elliot Ness in The Untouchables

That's a heavy religion right there. The Holy Oracle swears on some sacred scrolls?

I like it.

Gnarly!

But you shouldn't be under any illusion that you control these priests of your minarchy. They actually control you, I hate to tell you. Sure, you can choose *who* controls you every few years, but you can't choose *whether* they will control you.

Nice quote on collectivism from Kennedy, thanks for that. Also, nice of you to provide a quote associated with the warrior against the evils of all alcohol. If only he was here today to shoot us all for for drinking that evil substance! Oh that he could oppress us! We would be the better for it, would we not?

SovereigntyOrDeath

That's a heavy religion right there. The Holy Oracle swears on some sacred scrolls?

I like it.

Gnarly!

But you shouldn't be under any illusion that you control these priests of your minarchy. They actually control you, I hate to tell you. Sure, you can choose *who* controls you every few years, but you can't choose *whether* they will control you.

Nice quote on collectivism from Kennedy, thanks for that. Also, nice of you to provide a quote associated with the warrior against the evils of all alcohol. If only he was here today to shoot us all for for drinking that evil substance! Oh that he could oppress us! We would be the better for it, would we not?

It's not the talk that makes the man, it's the action he takes.

That said, what have you done lately to change things back to a Constitutional Republic?

That has to be the most pathetic thing about forums. All type, no action.....:lol:

"What are you prepared to do boy?"........

Last edited:

independence

I like it.

Gnarly!

That said, what have you done lately to change things back to a Constitutional Republic?

That has to be the most pathetic thing about forums. All type, no action.....:lol:

Your response reads as though you haven't read and comprehended the things I said. I'm not interested in a Constitutional Republic. I'm interested in Voluntarism.

Last edited:

independence

OK. Voluntarism. In what respect?

All interactions between humans should be voluntary. Voting to violate others' rights is unethical. Coercion by proxy of the government is wrong. Initiation of force is wrong. The only valid law is natural law, the law that prohibits the intiation of force and allows for using force only in self defense. Such law does not allow for extortion (taxation). For that reason, all government is slavery. And slavery is wrong.

You can read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntaryism

Or, if you're more the video type: http://youtu.be/wg0SrGzpX-0

Anyway, I appreciate you sharing the video in your original post, because it shows how hypocritcal the United States has become.

SovereigntyOrDeath

All interactions between humans should be voluntary. Voting to violate others' rights is unethical. Coercion by proxy of the government is wrong. Initiation of force is wrong. The only valid law is natural law, the law that prohibits the intiation of force and allows for using force only in self defense. Such law does not allow for extortion (taxation). For that reason, all government is slavery. And slavery is wrong.

You can read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntaryism

Or, if you're more the video type: http://youtu.be/wg0SrGzpX-0

Anyway, I appreciate you sharing the video in your original post, because it shows how hypocritcal the United States has become.

Ok, so my question still stands.

What have you done lately to further the Voluntaryism cause?

Do you open carry to defend yourself?

What are you doing to eliminate the IRS and taxes?

Action, Action, Action.

independence

Ok, so my question still stands.

What have you done lately to further the Voluntaryism cause?

Do you open carry to defend yourself?

What are you doing to eliminate the IRS and taxes?

Action, Action, Action.

Good challenge, thank you. Let me see if I pass the test:

-I open carry every single day
-I have determined the main problem is the people, not the imaginary government. For that reason, I talk to people and try to convince them. Constantly. Every day.
-I have lost close friends over open carry/self stewardship
-I have lost contracts/revenue due to open carry which I practiced in a business environment
-I do pro-life activism

Have I passed the test of not just being a keyboard commando? Anyhow, thanks for listening, and thanks for sharing the link. I promise to read over what you wrote in this thread again thoughtfully. I ask that you also read over what I wrote again thoughtfully. Perhaps we can learn something from one another.

SovereigntyOrDeath

Good challenge, thank you. Let me see if I pass the test:

-I open carry every single day
-I have determined the main problem is the people, not the imaginary government. For that reason, I talk to people and try to convince them. Constantly. Every day.
-I have lost close friends over open carry/self stewardship
-I have lost contracts/revenue due to open carry which I practiced in a business environment
-I do pro-life activism

Have I passed the test of not just being a keyboard commando? Anyhow, thanks for listening, and thanks for sharing the link. I promise to read over what you wrote in this thread again thoughtfully. I ask that you also read over what I wrote again thoughtfully. Perhaps we can learn something from one another.

Not a test and my question was rhetorical. Nobody knows what is in a man's heart.

I do believe in a lot of Libertarian principles, so I related to what I read for the most part in principle at least.

I have a question about government. What would you put in place of a limited government like the Founding Fathers had envisioned? A Republic.

The Truth

To what do we owe his majesty and how much, for such wisdom couldn't possibly be free.

JK Who are you?

SovereigntyOrDeath

Take some action. Join us for some fellowship this Saturday @ 2pm

"Scott Maclay, president of the Rattlesnakes Motorcycle Club, responded to the video by organizing a protest which is set to take place this Saturday outside the Spokane Valley Police Department on East Sprague Avenue. Rep. Matt Shea is also expected to attend the event."

“Protesters will barbecue food in the parking lot, openly carry firearms and erect a Christmas tree to leave letters of complaint directed at the Sheriff’s Office in its branches,”

reports the Spokesman-Review.

Here is the address: 2pm start time

Spokane Valley Police Precinct
12710 E. Sprague Avenue
Spokane Valley, WA

independence

I do believe in a lot of Libertarian principles, so I related to what I read for the most part in principle at least.

I have a question about government. What would you put in place of a limited government like the Founding Fathers had envisioned? A Republic.

None.

No government.

That's right.

None.

A totally voluntary society.

Logistical issues would be solved by anarcho-capitalism: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-capitalism

SovereigntyOrDeath

None.

No government.

That's right.

None.

A totally voluntary society.

Logistical issues would be solved by anarcho-capitalism: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-capitalism

Sounds like I would need a MRAP or M1 Abrahms more like it. It sounds too much like Anarchy. It sounds good in theory.

Privately funded courts and law enforcement sounds like the super rich would rule since they are paying the bills.

Until it is tried on a large scale, I guess we won't know.