• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wenatchee OC Campout May 19, 20, 21 2017

rapgood

May 19, 20 & 21 it is! I currently plan to get there on the 18th. I will, of course, be bringing the Big Match!

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
I will be attempting to attend with the wife and kids again this next year.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Squeak

OCDO Camp out

The 2017 OCDO has a unique twist this year. It will start on Sat. May 20, 2017. The campground is closed until the 20th of May.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
May 19, 20 & 21 it is! I currently plan to get there on the 18th. I will, of course, be bringing the Big Match!

FYI, Confluence will not be available till May 20th (saturday) due to a new electrical system being put in.

Rene, Logan and I will be coming in on the 18th as well, I am going to book a spot at Lincoln Rock State Park (can book this Thursday) for Thursday and Friday nights, then we will book Saturday night at Confluence.

Squeak

As I said, the camp ground is closed until May 20. I scheduled the date May 20 to 'stay as long as you want.' Others are planning to camp elsewhere.

rapgood

I have tentatively booked Lincoln Rock, May 18-21, Loop C, Site 84.
lincolnrock_zpsjoxf8nfs.jpg

Last edited: