• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wenatchee OC Campout May 19, 20, 21 2017

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
I'll be bringing the OC banner, hopefully one of you guys will take it off my hands since I'm going to OK in July.

I left all the banners I had with Boomboy and Ron. I know they will be used. I think I need a new one with "Montana" on it.

My Sweet Babboo and I will be arriving this afternoon.

heresolong

Chiming in very late but:

Sorry I couldn't make it. I haven't been on the forum in quite some time and had forgotten about the campouts. I also had a meeting in Portland on Saturday this year so couldn't have made it anyway. Maybe next year now that it is back on my radar.

Thought: Start a new thread for 2019 instead of tagging onto the previous year like you did on this one.

I'm going to try to be on here more often. I guess I got so used to carrying (open or concealed depending on weather and my clothing choices) that it didn't seem as urgent to be on the forum, but I forgot about the fun and the camaraderie.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Chiming in very late but:

Sorry I couldn't make it. I haven't been on the forum in quite some time and had forgotten about the campouts. I also had a meeting in Portland on Saturday this year so couldn't have made it anyway. Maybe next year now that it is back on my radar.

Thought: Start a new thread for 2019 instead of tagging onto the previous year like you did on this one.

I'm going to try to be on here more often. I guess I got so used to carrying (open or concealed depending on weather and my clothing choices) that it didn't seem as urgent to be on the forum, but I forgot about the fun and the camaraderie.

OK, start it?