• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What a hypocrite.

Bmeierholtz

These idiots will say anything once they are seen doing something "against their beliefs". And since when has a high capacity magazine ever killed anyone? If he thinks for one minute that we are going to believe he bought it just to turn it in makes me think of all the bridges I have for sale, lol.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I just hope he knows how to use it ... maybe for a circus act where his wife will hold up plates to be shot....that's right honey, right in front of your face ... don't move !