• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What do you carry daily

Gunslinger

Regular Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
3,854
Location
Free, Colorado, USA
imported post

Either a Bersa Firestorm 9mm or SIG C3 1911 Commander length--.45ACP, generally. I can't carry at the base, so not really daily. Often will carry my Hi-Power, also. Federal HST +P or +P+ in any carry pistol.
 

Ruby

Regular Member
Joined
May 5, 2010
Messages
1,201
Location
Renton, Washington, USA
imported post

Because of my work, I CC daily. I clean houses and can't just walk into people's homes with a gun on my hip, so it stays hidden. I work for myself, so it's my choice, not some company's. I carry a Dan Wesson 1911 in my gun purse, an extra mag in my right front pocket, a Sog folder clipped to my left front pocket, another extra mag, Surefire Defender flashlight and Kimber pepper blaster in another compartment of my purse. Also a cell phone and a voice recorder in the purse. I know it's a lot but I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Now if I could just find a place for a BUG.........LOL
 

USMC1911

Regular Member
Joined
May 9, 2010
Messages
190
Location
Vancouver, Washington, USA
imported post

Llamma Max-1 C/F .45 carried incondition one. Seven rounds loaded in the mag. All in a Blackhawk Serpaholster. Wa. St. Gun Rights Pamphlet and other RCW's pertaining to OC. A smile on my face knowing I am still defending the Constitution of the United States of America !



BUG and recording device soon. :cool:
 

Ruby

Regular Member
Joined
May 5, 2010
Messages
1,201
Location
Renton, Washington, USA
imported post

USMC1911 wrote:
Llamma Max-1 C/F .45 carried incondition one. Seven rounds loaded in the mag. All in a Blackhawk Serpaholster. Wa. St. Gun Rights Pamphlet and other RCW's pertaining to OC. A smile on my face knowing I am still defending the Constitution of the United States of America !



BUG and recording device soon. :cool:
Right on!
 

erichonda30

Banned
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
435
Location
PAHRUMP, Nevada, USA
imported post

1911 full size loaded with golden sabers
3 extra mags with 230g fmj
taser c2
pepper spray
bear pepper spray
2 pairs of handcuffs
1 pair of thumb cuffs
collapsible baton knife

keys

wallet:dude:

dont own a recorder dont think i need one
 

Ruby

Regular Member
Joined
May 5, 2010
Messages
1,201
Location
Renton, Washington, USA
imported post

ericfrompahrump wrote:
1911 full size loaded with golden sabers
3 extra mags with 230g fmj
taser c2
pepper spray
bear pepper spray
2 pairs of handcuffs
1 pair of thumb cuffs
collapsible baton knife

keys

wallet:dude:

dont own a recorder dont think i need one
You live in Canada and have all that??? I didn't think you could own pistols in Canada. I own a voice recorder and carry it all the time. About the time you have a run in with the police, you will wish to God you had one. It will be your word against theirs. If what was said is on tape, they will not be able to deny or change anything. You are a walking arsenal! Do you have a lot of people mad at you or what??:D
 

erichonda30

Banned
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
435
Location
PAHRUMP, Nevada, USA
imported post

Ruby wrote:
ericfrompahrump wrote:
1911 full size loaded with golden sabers
3 extra mags with 230g fmj
taser c2
pepper spray
bear pepper spray
2 pairs of handcuffs
1 pair of thumb cuffs
collapsible baton knife

keys

wallet:dude:

dont own a recorder dont think i need one
You live in Canada and have all that??? I didn't think you could own pistols in Canada. I own a voice recorder and carry it all the time. About the time you have a run in with the police, you will wish to God you had one. It will be your word against theirs. If what was said is on tape, they will not be able to deny or change anything. You are a walking arsenal! Do you have a lot of people mad at you or what??:D

i live in pahrump nv

you have to be ready for the invasion on aliens from mexico or space

getimage

not a lot ofsheriffs in nye county
 

Ruby

Regular Member
Joined
May 5, 2010
Messages
1,201
Location
Renton, Washington, USA
imported post

ericfrompahrump wrote:
Ruby wrote:
ericfrompahrump wrote:
1911 full size loaded with golden sabers
3 extra mags with 230g fmj
taser c2
pepper spray
bear pepper spray
2 pairs of handcuffs
1 pair of thumb cuffs
collapsible baton knife

keys

wallet:dude:

dont own a recorder dont think i need one
You live in Canada and have all that??? I didn't think you could own pistols in Canada. I own a voice recorder and carry it all the time. About the time you have a run in with the police, you will wish to God you had one. It will be your word against theirs. If what was said is on tape, they will not be able to deny or change anything. You are a walking arsenal! Do you have a lot of people mad at you or what??:D

i live in pahrump nv

you have to be ready for the invasion on aliens from mexico or space

getimage

not a lot ofsheriffs in nye county
I think you're a troll, but I'll play along for awhile. If you live in Nevada, why do you have British Columbia Canada for your address also? Last map I looked at Nevada was not part of British Columbia. Why would they need a lot of sheriffs in nye county with you toting that arsenal?!? If you are worried about an alien invasion, I think you have some serious issues unrelated to OC!
 

erichonda30

Banned
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
435
Location
PAHRUMP, Nevada, USA
imported post

Ruby wrote:
ericfrompahrump wrote:
Ruby wrote:
ericfrompahrump wrote:
1911 full size loaded with golden sabers
3 extra mags with 230g fmj
taser c2
pepper spray
bear pepper spray
2 pairs of handcuffs
1 pair of thumb cuffs
collapsible baton knife

keys

wallet:dude:

dont own a recorder dont think i need one
You live in Canada and have all that??? I didn't think you could own pistols in Canada. I own a voice recorder and carry it all the time. About the time you have a run in with the police, you will wish to God you had one. It will be your word against theirs. If what was said is on tape, they will not be able to deny or change anything. You are a walking arsenal! Do you have a lot of people mad at you or what??:D

i live in pahrump nv

you have to be ready for the invasion on aliens from mexico or space

getimage

not a lot ofsheriffs in nye county
I think you're a troll, but I'll play along for awhile. If you live in Nevada, why do you have British Columbia Canada for your address also? Last map I looked at Nevada was not part of British Columbia. Why would they need a lot of sheriffs in nye county with you toting that arsenal?!? If you are worried about an alien invasion, I think you have some serious issues unrelated to OC!

do i look like a troll?

 

Ruby

Regular Member
Joined
May 5, 2010
Messages
1,201
Location
Renton, Washington, USA
imported post

ericfrompahrump wrote:
Ruby wrote:
ericfrompahrump wrote:
Ruby wrote:
ericfrompahrump wrote:
1911 full size loaded with golden sabers
3 extra mags with 230g fmj
taser c2
pepper spray
bear pepper spray
2 pairs of handcuffs
1 pair of thumb cuffs
collapsible baton knife

keys

wallet:dude:

dont own a recorder dont think i need one
You live in Canada and have all that??? I didn't think you could own pistols in Canada. I own a voice recorder and carry it all the time. About the time you have a run in with the police, you will wish to God you had one. It will be your word against theirs. If what was said is on tape, they will not be able to deny or change anything. You are a walking arsenal! Do you have a lot of people mad at you or what??:D

i live in pahrump nv

you have to be ready for the invasion on aliens from mexico or space

getimage

not a lot ofsheriffs in nye county
I think you're a troll, but I'll play along for awhile. If you live in Nevada, why do you have British Columbia Canada for your address also? Last map I looked at Nevada was not part of British Columbia. Why would they need a lot of sheriffs in nye county with you toting that arsenal?!? If you are worried about an alien invasion, I think you have some serious issues unrelated to OC!

do i look like a troll?

"Troll" is a figure of speech that for the purposes of this forum has nothing to do with one's looks or appearance. To me a troll is someone who is either not honest in their posts or they tell tall tales that are beyond believable, or they engage unsuspecting people in pointless discusions that go no where. Speaking of which we are just a little off topic here with aliens and what not. I bid you adieu!
 
Top