• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What do you carry?

shaun

Me, SS P250C and Butterfly. Not shown are 3 additional 15rd mags. Also not shown is the wife's carry preference (when she exercises the right): M&P 9 and a "don't f@$&$ with me" attitude.

image.jpg

Last edited:

brad98801

For me OC Glock 19 with Hornady Z-MAX rounds in a Blackhawk sportster holster and usually have the Ruger LCP in side cargo pocket or back pocket

Attachments

• 0430184344.jpg
    0430184344.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 192

Jamesm760

For me OC Glock 19 with Hornady Z-MAX rounds in a Blackhawk sportster holster and usually have the Ruger LCP in side cargo pocket or back pocket

Very nice... soon I will have same combo once I get my LCP in couple weeks, also mine is a G23.

Me, SS P250C and Butterfly. Not shown are 3 additional 15rd mags. Also not shown is the wife's carry preference (when she exercises the right): M&P 9 and a "don't f@$&$ with me" attitude.

View attachment 10335

Hope she doesn't have that attitude when people are curious and trying to engage in a conversation about OCing >_<

Last edited:

shaun

Nah, more such anyone thinking of mischief would just think twice and move on. Once you get her talking ...

DocSkunk

i carry a Glock 17 3rd Gen in a Blackhawk Serpa, loaded with Hornady Z-max and 1 spare with Spear Gold Dot. On my odd days i carry a Rossi 461 .357Mag in a Bianchi Holster and a spare speed loader both filled Federal Hydro shock. At work(since i cant carry a main) i carry a Taurus TCP .380 loaded with Hornady z-max in a blackhawk pocketholster

DocSkunk

Sidenote: Just got a holster for my .22 mares leg, its classed as a pistol plan on carrying it sometime

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
CARRIED ON SELF AT ALL TIMES:

Welcome to OCDO.

Suggest you Google Gecko45.

You are short some duct tape, a tactical wheelbarrow, some Cheetos, and your concealed carry badge.

And for the love of all that is sweet and dear, start taking your meds again.

stay safe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

Over done and half baked - more to the cavalier attitude. Good luck, your going to need it if your persist.

Some of those items are illegal in some areas i.e. loaded long guns in trunk - there may be others.

Do you write action novels too?

Last edited:

KurtTheMormon

Over done and half baked - more to the cavalier attitude. Good luck, your going to need it if your persist.

Some of those items are illegal in some areas i.e. loaded long guns in trunk - there may be others.

Do you write action novels too?

Looks like the forum here isn't what I thought it was.

My apologies. I'll wander off elsewhere.

Jamesm760

Open carry in bulldog holster glock 19 9mm with 30 total best possible LE quality hollowpoint rounds. (15 in first clip, 15 in second back-up clip).
--Moderator Note--
Off topic - thread highjack content has been deleted

They all laugh at the crazy person until **** HITS THE FAN! If I had the money to have spare firearms in my car I would do it, couple hundred rounds too. Good preper. I also want a vest... but If i have a choice between another firearm that doesn't expire and a vest that expires.... i'm going with the firearm.

Last edited by a moderator:

SigPro

I carry a SigSauer SP2022 in 9mm, tucked into a serpa paddle rig. 1 spare 15round mag, a kershaw "needs work" and my heightened sense of awareness. 😎

Firearms Iinstuctor

They all laugh at the crazy person until **** HITS THE FAN! If I had the money to have spare firearms in my car I would do it, couple hundred rounds too. Good preper. I also want a vest... but If i have a choice between another firearm that doesn't expire and a vest that expires.... i'm going with the firearm.

Buying another fire arm is always cool but a vest well do for saving your life then a 2nd firearm well do in a shooting.

Most vest. well last a lot longer then the 5 year standard set.

The study on vest life was very flawed but it its a big win for the vest manufacturers.

NIJ gave a 100 or so vest to a dept. for 5 years they asked for them back they received like 4 back they were abused they shot them and got penetration on one of them. Thus they came up with well if the vest is over 5 years old one needs to replace them.

There was no incentive for the vest manufactures to argue that their vest last longer. Heck with the new standard we get to sell vests every 5 years.

3FULLMAGS+1

Hello everyone, first I'd like to say I'm new to this forum but I've been visiting around here for maybe a year.....live in ohio, had a chl since '06......mostly cc'd up untill about a year ago, now it's the other way around......started w/ a 357 rev. (I'm a rev. guy first) then carried two diff. 380's then went to 45 acp's (had a karr,sorry 'bout the spelling) then a compact 4" kimber cdp II......carried it in a Blackhawk serpa holster for maybe 2 years or so but I've went to a Springfield XDs in 45. ( still have the Kimber, it's one of my favorite guns )......I had two hernia operations years ago and I was desperate for a lighter 45 (just could'nt stand the weight of the 1911 on my hip )........so now it's a XDs in 45. w/ 2 extra 7 rd mags, carried in the holster that's supplied w/ the gun.......carry's well and handles even better, with no issues in over 400 rds.....will probably be my edc gun fer a long, long time. :)

3FULLMAGS+1

Firearms Iinstuctor

Welcome some days when my back is giving problems with some of my heavier carry guns(a 7.5 inch red hawk does weigh a bit.

I put on a pair of suspenders and loosen the belt one notch. Works well.

3FULLMAGS+1

Firearms Instructor:

Ya, those Redhawks are heavy, and if that's your EDC, when ya empty the cylinder, ya can use it as a club:) I'm fond of Rugers revolvers too!

WalkingWolf:

Thanks fer the welcome! And by the number of post here, you must LIVE on this board!!! LOL

Firearms Iinstuctor

Naw not a EDC gun but I did just shoot my HR218 qualification with it just because I could.

My normal EDC is a Glock 23 but I do change that out depending or the daily situation.

Elm Creek Smith

S&W Model 13:
buryvezu.jpg

And...

S&W Model 37:
esy2ugeh.jpg

My duty belt, on the other hand, is just scary. I stay away from water, because if I went under I'd never be seen again.

ECS

Sent from my little slice of Heaven.