• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Word of a beautiful unicorn in Alexandria...

unrequited

imported post

Friends have told me that a beautiful woman always dressed to kill (no badge, and some of the outfits aren't exactly federal heh) and always carries openly into the Whole Foods in Alexandria for lunch. I'm never in the area for lunch, so it's a second hand unicorn, but a unicorn nevertheless.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

unrequited wrote:
Friends have told me that a beautiful woman always dressed to kill (no badge, and some of the outfits aren't exactly federal heh) and always carries openly into the Whole Foods in Alexandria for lunch. I'm never in the area for lunch, so it's a second hand unicorn, but a unicorn nevertheless.
If I lived in the area and was single I would be eating there for the foreseeable future until I confirmed the sighting and clarified her relationship status. ;)

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

deepdiver wrote:
unrequited wrote:
If I lived in the area and was single I would be eating there for the foreseeable future until I confirmed the sighting and clarified her relationship status. ;)

Guys,

I need an address. Im retired, have a digital camer, and eat lunch. Obviously I Oc, as I'm on this web site.

I'm willing to share pictures, but need to know where to go to take them at.

stay safe.

skidmark

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

TexasNative wrote:
Or, failing an address, a phone number will do. :cool:

OK, not only will I get pictures of her, I'll ask for her phone number.

But someone has to give me the address for theplace where she has been spotted.

stay safe.

skidmark

Neplusultra

imported post

ufcfanvt wrote:
Stalking a woman, esp an armed one is probably a bad idea ;)

Stay safe...
I bet she gets m ore than her share of yes, ma'am, no, ma'ams :^).

I still stuck on the woman who defended the church in Colorado. She fired "while advancing" on him :shock: Wow.

razor_baghdad

imported post

Neplusultra wrote:
ufcfanvt wrote:

Stay safe...

I still stuck on the woman who defended the church in Colorado. She fired "while advancing" on him :shock: Wow.

Ya...great story that one....and she ain't bad lookin either!!

She gave several well-spoken interviews afterwards.

Neplusultra

imported post

razor_baghdad wrote:
Neplusultra wrote:
ufcfanvt wrote:

Stay safe...

Ya...great story that one....and she ain't bad lookin either!!

She gave several well-spoken interviews afterwards.
And she's single, never married :^)!

Neplusultra

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
hsmith wrote:
You guys should be looking to recruit her to OCDO, not pics!
She may already be a "member" - she seems well qualified.

Yata hey
Nope, I would have noticed that. There's the Hokie girl but she lives in VA. WAIT, you're saying I should be checking out the Colorado forum... Yeah, but there's nothing going on there, they're so anti-gun in CO. Who would have ever thought that!? Is she really an OCDO memeber or are you just yanking my chain????

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I think Unrequited's friends are just trying to get him lathered. :)

I mean, come on.

"Yeah, yeah. Sure there is. Virgins and unicorns. Right."

:):p

Neplusultra

imported post

Citizen wrote:

I mean, come on.

I tell you what, I got all lathered when I read the story about the woman in CO. Let's see, single, never married, no children, just came off a three day fast while she sought what God wanted for her life, a few years younger than me, not bad looking at all and ADVANCED ON THE SHOOTER WHILE GIVING COMMANDS while two other MALE guards merely pointed their guns at the perp too timid to fire. Oh, yeah. I love a woman that makes me feel like there's no need in being a man and yet remains a woman.... :^). I think it has something to do with the whole "helpmate" thing :^).

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Neplusultra wrote:
Citizen wrote:

I mean, come on.

I tell you what, I got all lathered when I read the story about the woman in CO. Let's see, single, never married, no children, just came off a three day fast while she sought what God wanted for her life, a few years younger than me, not bad looking at all and ADVANCED ON THE SHOOTER WHILE GIVING COMMANDS while two other MALE guards merely pointed their guns at the perp too timid to fire. Oh, yeah. I love a woman that makes me feel like there's no need in being a man and yet remains a woman.... :^). I think it has something to do with the whole "helpmate" thing :^).
May I suggest a cold shower :lol: :celebrate

Yata hey

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

She's not a bow hunter is she?

bow.jpg

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

Maybe it was "our" own OpenCarry.org Lori?

lori-reddress2-1416.jpg

By the way.. Lori will be here on Labor Day weekend.. I am talking to her about putting together an Open Carry lunch/dinner with her as our guest of honor