• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

would love a share and compare in racine.

tronson

imported post

I'm interested in getting together and meeting other carriers in the area for a share and compare anyone interested? List gun want to bring and when available.

Geoff

imported post

I'm in Racine once every couple weekends, and wouldn't mind getting together. I have a Ruger P95 (9mm) and a Sig P226(.40 S&W.)

I'd like to find someone that has an XD subcompact or Sig 229 to try out.

Geoff

Mugenlude

Campaign Veteran
I'm down in Racine, I'm pretty busy now-a-days, but Thursday nights are probably the best bet for me. In pistols I have several different Glocks (G19, G23, G30, G35) and a S&W .44 mag. Shooters Sports Center is the best (and only indoor) range in town unless you know someone with some land to the west of I-94 that will let us shoot.

M

McX

i'd go, but all i got is a few hipoint .40's. never been fired though!.........yet.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Get that gun out of the holster and fire it at the range.

i'd go, but all i got is a few hipoint .40's. never been fired though!.........yet.

Let's go shooting McX! Let me know when and we can head to Shooter's to fire off those "unfired" pistols of yours.

Heck, I still have two hours of range time to use at Shooter's.

M

McX

pick your date time and place there tronson, we'll pm it out, and we'll be there!

tronson

this week/weekend?

McX and all others any chance you could meet up at shooters this week or weekend? I'm going tomorrow night and if some others are willing to go this Fri or sat let me know

tronson

shooters closed

shooters is closed until tues anyone have private land to use?

M

McX

my government has us going up north over the 4th. can we set something up for a weekend after, or so. i hear plan of a coffee meet to be called for the last sunday in this month (july).

tronson

sure

I can do next weekend. just let me know what works for you I'm flexible.

Cobra469

Just out of curiosity but why not use the outdoor range? Just thought it would be nice to use rifles and pistols. Or maybe plan that for a second get together? Either way let me know what is setup and I will try to get out there.

Cobra469

Isn't Racine Gun Club open to the public? I thought that they and McMiller were the only outdoor ranges in our area that would allow rifles and pistols.

M

McX

tronson, can we arrange something for a sunday afternoon, with say a week's notice, also somewhere where my kids can come and blast away with their rifles (nagants), and yes i will come and finally fire my hi point, thereby satisfying all of you.

paul@paul-fisher.com

Isn't Racine Gun Club open to the public? I thought that they and McMiller were the only outdoor ranges in our area that would allow rifles and pistols.

I believe McMiller would not allow you to swap guns. At least last time I was there it was fairly well regulated for safety.

M

McX

nah, if i was realy bender, i'd be coming to swipe your guns!

added on edit; i'm not realy bender, but i would be coming to swipe your guns!

as taken from an empisode of futurama just last night; we had a coin toss to decide who would go first, and bender stole the coin.

Last edited: