• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any single guys want to go shoot? No ****** bag responses, please.

Grim_Night

This thread ------>
trainwreck-1.jpg

HAHA! XD I'm dyin here!

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
HAHA! XD I'm dyin here!

Without commmenting on the thread direction or topic, I love that photo. I see three locomotives involved.

I also notice the little handcar on the far left, mid-field. I don't think I've seen one of those since Saturday morning cartoons.

And, what's with that ditch running under the nearer tracks?

massivedesign

BIll I got all excited about going to the 12/31 event, and then read this:

What's the point of going shooting at the range if you aren't allowed to make a BIG boom?

I'll answer that since I am one of the owners of WaGuns, who is putting on the shoot. Tannerite is allowed at ESC, but for this event WE (WaGuns) are choosing to not have it allowed. The main reason is that we are taking over the entire pistol and rifle side. Evergreen will NOT have staff there, the range will be run by WaGuns.org. This is a big test for outside groups to come in and take over the range, so to help with the possibility of future shoots there (for WaGuns, as well as others), we decided not to allow booms.

triehl27

@FMJ911: The "Bare But" Sniper? Gee mom said I would meet interesting people on the internet!

triehl27

So

So, not single... hence the trying to make it work with the girl in California?

Have you thought of being in politics?

TheJeepster

A few friends (girls/guys) will be headed up to Capital Forest to go shooting. We usually end up with a couple people who have never shot anything before and show them have to safely handle and correctly shoot different types of firearms - pistols, shotguns, AR-15s, etc. It is fun, interesting and very informative to have a wide range of weapons to shoot. Never know what might strike your fancy.

If you are interested in coming along let us know.

DamonK

A few friends (girls/guys) will be headed up to Capital Forest to go shooting. We usually end up with a couple people who have never shot anything before and show them have to safely handle and correctly shoot different types of firearms - pistols, shotguns, AR-15s, etc. It is fun, interesting and very informative to have a wide range of weapons to shoot. Never know what might strike your fancy.

If you are interested in coming along let us know.

You guys aren't the couple with the kids that like to run all over the pit are you? I'll probably head out there this weekend.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2