• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any single guys want to go shoot? No ****** bag responses, please.

WalkingWolf

I can point you guys in the right direction if it is dating you are looking for. But then it is a paid site and may be a tad too hot for folks on here.

TheJeepster

You guys aren't the couple with the kids that like to run all over the pit are you? I'll probably head out there this weekend.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

No kids and I never go to the pit. People play a little too loose there. There are some other safe places to shoot in the forest we use depending on what we are shooting.

DamonK

No kids and I never go to the pit. People play a little too loose there. There are some other safe places to shoot in the forest we use depending on what we are shooting.

Oh good. I figured that it couldn't be you. Just hoping that folks on here would have better sense than that. I usually go to that smaller pit at the 5 mile marker, up the C line I think.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

OrangeIsTrouble

LOL....I like your attitude.

Good luck in your search, a lot the guys hear are old and washed up.....now if Eric was still around. He gave orange a ride because he thought he was his Avatar......lol.

uA4O3.gif

massivedesign

I usually go to that smaller pit at the 5 mile marker, up the C line I think.

DNR Closed all of C-Line pits to shooting. Signs up everywhere. You can still head down D-Line (left at the fork) and there are some spots down that way. Otherwise you are stuck going up C-Line to the upper quarry.

DamonK

DNR Closed all of C-Line pits to shooting. Signs up everywhere. You can still head down D-Line (left at the fork) and there are some spots down that way. Otherwise you are stuck going up C-Line to the upper quarry.

Yup, at the 5 mile mark, like I said. Once you're 5 miles in, you're good. I've got a custom fastdraw rig coming in, so I want to test it out. Unfortunately my gun club (Tacoma Sportsmens Club) doesn't allow drawing and firing on the range.

badkarma

there is a "End of the Year" shoot happening in Olympia on the 31st.

WaGuns Shootout - 12/31/12 in Olympia

Where?
At the Evergreen Sportsman's Club (MAP)
We will have exclusive use of the covered and benched 10-11 position 100-yard range, as well as the use of the covered and benched 25 yard pistol bay.

When?
December 31st, 2012 from 10am-4pm (shooting will be allowed from 11am-4pm)

Why?
Why the hell not!

How much?
$20/shooter. ALL of this goes back to ESC

Any additional details?
A few;

Small stuff:
  • All Shooters are required to sign a waiver provided by ESC.
  • Cost is $20/person. Cash. Change may be available later in the day.
  • No .50BMG (I know, I know.. but it is, what it is)
  • Single port-a-potty is on site

Targets:
  • Target stands that accept 1x2's will be there for us to use. There will be a limited amount of sticks and cardboard on hand, so no guarantees.
  • No trash / refuse to be used as targets.
  • Steel is okay, and echoes nicely.
  • No Tannerite please.
  • Pack out what you pack in.

Range Rules:
  • Gun safety is #1!
  • Standard Range Rules will apply and will be posted
  • Anybody who is unsafe with firearms will be asked to leave
  • No loaded guns allowed behind the shooting area
  • No handling guns during cold range
  • The range will be run by WaGuns and hand selected RSO's.

Capacity:
  • TONS of parking is available
  • Rifle - With 10-11 benches / stalls in the rifle range, that section can comfortably house 22 shooters (2 per station)
  • Pistol - 3 benches can fit 6 people
  • Plan to rotate around, share stations
  • There are rifle racks and counters behind the shooting station. Plan on sharing racks and counter space
  • Tents/EZ-Ups. Bring em if you want. You won't be able to shoot out of them, but it would be a good place to hang out while others shoot.

Food:
  • BYO... Food and beverage. I am sure we will have a thread shortly about a BBQ
  • This is a no alcohol facility. Leave your New Year Drinks in the car, or at home

I am sure there is more.
Worth re-posting....