• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tense Situation At Freedom Value Gas station..Prescott

Burl

This is Doug we're talking about. He knows laws, knows how to look them up, just likes stirring the pot & getting people riled up.
As with all his other user names, he's not worth bothering with and will be banned yet again very soon.

Some of Doug's profiles admit that he lives on his little island in WI, some say he lives in CA.

Bingo.
When one's about to get banned for bad actions, another pops up.

You are not the know it all you give yourself credit for being. Wrong about your above goofy theory.

On the highway cleanup sign controversy, they knew who you really were, what you were about and more. I briefed them on every post. So, you see your little game of they do not know who I am and they think I am writing a term paper on the subject was known to them within hours of your posts. Many jokes generated I would imagine.

protias

This is Doug we're talking about. He knows laws, knows how to look them up, just likes stirring the pot & getting people riled up.
As with all his other user names, he's not worth bothering with and will be banned yet again very soon.

What I don't get is Doug is very helpful and yet does this crap. You have to wonder why someone can't be more constructive with his time. It is really going to bite him the ass when he gets convicted of stalking and cyber stalking.

Burl

What I don't get is Doug is very helpful and yet does this crap. You have to wonder why someone can't be more constructive with his time. It is really going to bite him the ass when he gets convicted of stalking and cyber stalking.

You really should quit dumbing yourself down. I dont know who this Doug person is but if I was this Doug person I would be looking into a dignitary tort suit for your present and prior posts involving harassment and defamation.

metalman383

I would be looking into a dignitary tort suit for your present and prior posts involving harassment and defamation.[/QUOTE said:
After a few years on here, if that isn't Doug wording, I would be very suprised.

protias

After a few years on here, if that isn't Doug wording, I would be very suprised.

I'm not sure who Doug was referring to that there as I have him/her/it blocked. If it was at me, then come on Doug, what are you waiting for? I'll just sit here waiting until the end of time. With that said, I remember him saying was part of the ELCA. I'm surprised any Christian man would resort to such "tactics." Here are a few things for you to read Doug.

1 Corinthians 6:1-20
Matthew 18:15-17
1 Peter 2:17
Matthew 5:40

davidmcbeth

Banned

Burl

Then I would say you gotta be very surprised. I will be in Baldwin on tuesday so Im gonna skip down to Prescott and find out the real deal on this thread.

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
I was in bars drinking at 15 ... an age for drinking is stupid .... has no value and likely causes more harm than good

That explains a lot... You truly believe that a 15-year-old person has enough life experience, maturity and self-discipline to understand all of the ramifications of drinking alcoholic beverages and to act accordingly? Seriously?

Motofixxer

That explains a lot... You truly believe that a 15-year-old person has enough life experience, maturity and self-discipline to understand all of the ramifications of drinking alcoholic beverages and to act accordingly? Seriously?

Yes, when I was 15 I did have the life experience, maturity and responsibility to consume alcohol. Which is also the reason that I chose not to when others around me did. Just because you didn't doesn't mean others can't.

Now back to the topic at hand

Law abider

Helpful when you OC close to home, not so much outside your friend's jurisdiction. Yes, please keep us informed.

I stopped by my leo buddy's house to give him some turnip greens from my garden. Stayed for a while and asked him what next on the issue. He said the video will be reviewed on Monday(today) and this lady will be facing a class A misdemeanor so far and don't know what else the judge will say. He said your civil and constitutional rights were violated and if you want to you can file a civil suit. As for the guy they hauled out of the maroon SUV, we'll be hearing from him. By the way she said that I was an Arab terrorist with a gun. I am sure that is why the 3 squads from Hastings MN were dispatched along with 2 Pierce county deputies from Ellsworth.
He also said that she had made prior false statements about one local leo involved in an 'underage' alcohol sting operation.

davidmcbeth

Banned

I was always legally drunk ... what's the problem? I was legally drunk.

Now look at us ... soon we'll have to be 75 yrs old to have a freaking beer ...

Nobody cared back then too much as long as you caused no trouble ... lighten up Francis. Its just a beer.

Part of our puritan history I think ...

I guess I was on the same plain as rapists...huh?

Last edited:

pkbites

Maybe it took place when the drinking age was lower

That would make his original post kind of odd, wouldn't it?

I'm not trying to bust Yoopers chops, BTW. I'm actually suspicious of folk who say they didn't underage imbibe.

And IMHO the age should be whatever the age is to register for the draft. And folks who can't vote shouldn't have to pay ANY taxes (income, sales, S.S., convicted felons, etc). But that's just my opinion.

Last edited:

Firearms Iinstuctor

Maybe it took place when the drinking age was lower (I recall it being 19, could be wrong though)... weren't they one of the last states to require a person be 21?

Actual back in the early mid 70s, 73 or 74 until into the early 80s it was 18, my senior of high school us 18 year olds would go down to the bar during lunch break and have a beer.

Then the do gooders decided that it was horrible and bad and convinced the feds into black mailing the states by with holding highway funds if they didn't raise it back to 21.

There was a time Wis. was 18 MN and IL were 21 the bars just into Wis. would be filled with MN and IL 18 year olds.

Then some of them got killed in car cashes on the way home and the up roar caused the push to raise all states to 21.

Now we have went over board and screw up young peoples life's with all kinds of under age drinking violations.

Lurchiron

You really should quit dumbing yourself down. I dont know who this Doug person is but if I was this Doug person I would be looking into a dignitary tort suit for your present and prior posts involving harassment and defamation.

B.U.R.L. does that stand for Butt Ugly Rebated Libtard???

You should really come to some of our activities and introduce yourself, much back-slapping & gauntlet shaking on your behalf; one would suspect...Step-up be a man, instead of a keyboard commando. :dude: