• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

police wont talk to you ? go to the chiefs house !!

eye95

I thought you did not read or reply to my posts? Hmmm.

No. I don't reply to your content. I just point out your BS, your bluster, and your awful legal advice. Just making sure that posters assign you only the level of credibility that you deserve.

Done that, so moving on.

stealthyeliminator

No. I don't reply to your content. I just point out your BS, your bluster, and your awful legal advice. Just making sure that posters assign you only the level of credibility that you deserve.

Done that, so moving on.

I'll assign him whatever level of credibility I damn well please, you've made sure of no such thing. there is a big difference between pointing out someone's fallacious logic and trolling someone. You are trolling. You've actually discredited yourself more than you have him, in my view. We don't need you to go around tagging peoples posts with reminders that you personally believe that their posts should be read with extra levels of scrutiny. Where did you get your pass to constantly post without substance - and just consistently express your issues with certain posters? Sure you may very well be free to do that very thing, but call it what it is at least. Don't pretend that you're doing anyone a service by 'warning' them. We don't need you to babysit the forum and let everyone know which posts are credible and which are not.

eye95

I'll assign him whatever level of credibility I damn well please, you've made sure of no such thing. there is a big difference between pointing out someone's fallacious logic and trolling someone. You are trolling. You've actually discredited yourself more than you have him, in my view. We don't need you to go around tagging peoples posts with reminders that you personally believe that their posts should be read with extra levels of scrutiny. Where did you get your pass to constantly post without substance - and just consistently express your issues with certain posters? Sure you may very well be free to do that very thing, but call it what it is at least. Don't pretend that you're doing anyone a service by 'warning' them. We don't need you to babysit the forum and let everyone know which posts are credible and which are not.

Good job of reading there, Bub. I point out his BS, his bluster, and his horrible legal advice--and then allow others to assign the level of credibility.

Go back and reread my post and see if that isn't what I said.

Moving on from you too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

PistolPackingMomma

The implication there being that Eye95 does not believe everyone else capable of reading and determining credibility for themselves.

Primus

I bet you admire those countries. Good solid authoritarian regimes.

Lol if I admired a country youd be the last person i would try to send there. For instance I didn't and don't offer for you to go to Ireland. Stay away from there. Its damn near perfect (as far as sights , people, alcohol.) And I don't need/want you mucking it up.

Sending you over there is like sending a dirty bomb.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

onus

Lol if I admired a country youd be the last person i would try to send there. For instance I didn't and don't offer for you to go to Ireland. Stay away from there. Its damn near perfect (as far as sights , people, alcohol.) And I don't need/want you mucking it up.

Sending you over there is like sending a dirty bomb.

people like you have turned America into countries like north korea.

you sound bitter. why the hate ?

Primus

Onus and Primus,
Your most recent exchanges seem very close to a "personal attack" directed towards eachother....

If so, it would be a rules violation!

Joe... I'm merely telling him I love him. While yes I did call him the equivalent of a "dirty bomb" its in jest.

Also, I thought after all the recent personal attacks on here lately that somehow that rule was revoked? It still stands?

JoeSparky

Centurion
Joe... I'm merely telling him I love him. While yes I did call him the equivalent of a "dirty bomb" its in jest.

Also, I thought after all the recent personal attacks on here lately that somehow that rule was revoked? It still stands?

Please refer to me as "JoeSparky" to truncate and use only the first part or second part as my name assumes info YOU don't have or know and also assumes a degree of familiarity that YOU and I don't have.