• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

police wont talk to you ? go to the chiefs house !!

Primus

Please refer to me as "JoeSparky" to truncate and use only the first part or second part as my name assumes info YOU don't have or know and also assumes a degree of familiarity that YOU and I don't have.

Lol yea sir. I apologize sparky. Or JoeSparky.

I wasn't even thinking/assuming/caring if your name is really Joe nor was I implying we know each other. Its merely an abbreviated form of your handle. Also wasn't aware it would upset you enough to warrant a special post dedicating to making it clear I can't abbreviate your tag in such a manner, to include caps to emphasize ME.

Please don't refer to me as YOU. It implies I'm a bad person. Thanks "JoeSparky".

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

JoeSparky

Centurion

I wasn't even thinking/assuming/caring if your name is really Joe nor was I implying we know each other. Its merely an abbreviated form of your handle. Also wasn't aware it would upset you enough to warrant a special post dedicating to making it clear I can't abbreviate your tag in such a manner, to include caps to emphasize ME.

Please don't refer to me as YOU. It implies I'm a bad person. Thanks "JoeSparky".

Please don't assume this request applies only to YOU or you!

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

Yet another case where someone is doing something stupid and/or illegal to another person but its OK because the victim is police. So screw em they get what they deserve. Even though obviously this chief has a family that was also woken up and being harassed.

Did anyone see channel 5 out there? Any actual news network? No. Because this was was just another citizen harassing him.

Do you ever get the gist of any conversation or do you just continue to make assumptions based on your contempt for all who dare bring to light the bad barrel and its flaws?

Primus

Do you ever get the gist of any conversation or do you just continue to make assumptions based on your contempt for all who dare bring to light the bad barrel and its flaws?

Ummmm here's the gist..... a dude bangs another dudes door at 1030 AT NIGHT demanding to talk to someone. He clearly is waking up the residents and causing a disturbance. This is NOT OK to anyone.

The ONLY reason SOME on here were saying its ok is because he was the chief of police. That's it. Period.

I'm actually glad to see so many guys agree that it was stupid to do.

Is that gist enough?

onus

Ummmm here's the gist..... a dude bangs another dudes door at 1030 AT NIGHT demanding to talk to someone. He clearly is waking up the residents and causing a disturbance. This is NOT OK to anyone.

coming from a cop

PistolPackingMomma

So this would also apply to a uniformed team of armed men storming a house after dark with no warrant and no announcement, right?

OC for ME

No making sure a us citizen doesn't get woken up at 1030pm by a dude banging on his door demanding to talk to a resident.

Unless the Good Chief has a sign indicating "No Trespassing", anyone can walk up to anyone's house, at any time, and knock on the door.

eye95

Hey Prim!

Feel free to call me "eye". Please note that proper spelling of my name, in its full and shortened forms, starts with a lowercase "e".

;)

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

So this would also apply to a uniformed team of armed men storming a house after dark with no warrant and no announcement, right?

Yep and that's the point he is purposefully missing of the other callers instead making a different argument his usual MO.

Unless the Good Chief has a sign indicating "No Trespassing", anyone can walk up to anyone's house, at any time, and knock on the door.

In Washington, if I recall correctly, unless the driveway or walk to the door is blocked by a locked gate, a no trespassing sign doesn't matter either.

sudden valley gunner

The RCWs do not seem to mention locked gate.

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.52

But, jumping over a fence does seem to indicate that the citizen is not wanted on the property and would be trespassed if confronted.

I did not search too hard to find a locked gate reference in the RCWs.

It was from a court case, I might have misspoke maybe the gate didn't have to be locked. The case ruled along the lines of an implied invitation if I recall.

WalkingWolf

Keep in mind folks that is/was actually CaPatriot banging on the door, not Onus. Danial Saulmon is/was CaP, and Onus pretends not to be. :rolleyes:[sarcasm]

Last edited:

onus

Here is a video of someone who is NOT me

[video=youtube;LIa-TqRBpys]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIa-TqRBpys[/video]

beebobby

I guess folks would approve of the chief "standing his ground" against those unwelcomed, late night visitors.