• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Challenge of the GCA,NFA and Hughes amendment in place DONATE TO THE CAUSE

WalkingWolf

I will give him credit for getting a open carry law passed in MS. But that does not excuse rude behavior or his supporters DEMANDING money. And throwing insults both on this site and AR15. They acted like children throwing tantrums.

For the record I would not donate to any such endeavor UNTIL the party actually takes steps forward. Which it appears that he has not, just the promise to. On top of that this is still mostly a free country and people can decide for their own which cause to support or donate money to. Because my primary focus is the unlicensed carry for every adult member of society does not make me anti 2A or anti MJ, or anti feminists, or whatever. Considering the decisions by SCOTUS concerning IMO this has no chance in hell. The judges have already ruled on reasonable restrictions.

IMO getting everybody the right to carry will make toppling other unconstitutional laws easier, even before NFA most people did not own or apparently want NFA guns. It is doubtful the mass of CC and OC will carry a machine gun. The only personal problem with the attorney I have is he hypocritically turned in a member of society for just carrying a gun, which we recognize those laws as unconstitutional. He was young, maybe he made a dumb decision, but it is up to him to clear that up.

JohnC76

Seriously???? YOU are! people from another forum!!!

You're coming here and acting out the way you have shows Proof and reason to suspect,,, well,,, You...

OMG!!!!!! They are members of more than one forum!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE RUN OFF THE INVADERZZZZZ!!!!!! :confused:

This is how you treat fellow gun owners and pro-2A supporters fighting the battles to restore gun rights? :cuss:

Man up for crying out loud. No one pissed on your porch here. The OP just tried to spread a pro-2A lawsuit. If you're really pro-2A, then you should be supportive, not combative on the subject. :uhoh:

Last edited:

SG1

This is a open carry site whose primary focus is lawful open carry of HANDGUNS. While NFA is a RTKBA issue it is not my issue, I only speak for myself though. There are many things that are anti liberty, but I put my focus in the area that I believe is most beneficial for most. That is not NFA, most people are not interested in machine guns, silencers, or sawed off shotguns.

If you had come here and attempted to get to know us before just dropping a money collecting bomb from a personal injury(ambulance chaser) attorney it would have been more well received, at least by me. But instead you did drop the bomb without any type of getting to know us, and then got mad and arrogant over it. I fail to have any sympathy towards you. You might want to re-asses your personal social skills.

How would it not be most beneficial to have the same kind of arms the police state has?

Ever stop tp think why most people are not interested in machine guns is because they prices are through the roof because of a moronic law that freeze the supply?

Ever stop to think why most people are not interested in suppressors is because they have to jump through hoops and pay a tax on safety equipment?

Ever stop to think why people will not buy short barrel firearms is because they are not willing to pay a tax and jump through hoops?

Maybe the laws, regulations, taxs, and bans are why most people are not into them? Just an idea there chief.

WalkingWolf

Might I suggest we stay on-topic?

This is a firearms forum, not a forum for the discussion of the merits of mind-altering substances.

It is on topic, if you do not support all liberty and donate every dime to every thing you are anti liberty. At least that is the lame premise that is being cast about here.

WalkingWolf

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, no?

And that is the primary focus, it does not mean anybody is anti! Because I do not donate to either pro life or pro choice does not put me on one side or the other. It means I pick my battles. For the record IMO the 2A is very clear, that means NO infringement, NONE, NADA. But I focus on what I believe I can help accomplish. If you don't like that you can just go pound sand.

SG1

What have you done to support the right to use marijuana?

I have driven truck loads of people to rallies, worked phones, sent emails, and helped give advice on security when it comes to cannabis farmers.

What have you done to help do away with the Hughes Amendment/NFA?

Lohe

And that is the primary focus, it does not mean anybody is anti! Because I do not donate to either pro life or pro choice does not put me on one side or the other. It means I pick my battles. For the record IMO the 2A is very clear, that means NO infringement, NONE, NADA. But I focus on what I believe I can help accomplish. If you don't like that you can just go pound sand.

No one said you had to donate to this cause to be supportive.

But you being combative against it shows that you don't support it instead of being just netrual.

Like I said you are either for or against it.

If you are for this lawyer helping further our gun rights but don't want to donate great that's fine. But no need to sit here and fight and argue with people that want to see this go through. You could just sit there shut up and leave it alone.

Or you could argue and fight people trying to Suport a 2a battle and show that your are against it.

So as of right now you are focusing on arguing with people who support some one trying to fight a 2a battle.

Yep you don't come across as a anti at all! ( that's internet sarcasm I figure I better be clear with you)

WalkingWolf

I have driven truck loads of people to rallies, worked phones, sent emails, and helped give advice on security when it comes to cannabis farmers.

What have you done to help do away with the Hughes Amendment/NFA?

Nothing, which means nothing, now get over it.

WalkingWolf

No one said you had to donate to this cause to be supportive.

But you being combative against it shows that you don't support it instead of being just netrual.

Like I said you are either for or against it.

If you are for this lawyer helping further our gun rights but don't want to donate great that's fine. But no need to sit here and fight and argue with people that want to see this go through. You could just sit there shut up and leave it alone.

Or you could argue and fight people trying to Suport a 2a battle and show that your are against it.

So as of right now you are focusing on arguing with people who support some one trying to fight a 2a battle.

Yep you don't come across as a anti at all! ( that's internet sarcasm I figure I better be clear with you)
No long standing members here have been combative. Things were pointed out politely at the beginning of this thread. The OP then acted like a jackwagon, members of AR15 on that forum acted like jackwaggons. Then some of them came here and acted like jackwaggons. The problem is not the donations, the problem is the opening post is a spam for money from a person with NO history. Some a$$hole knocking on my door for money would get told the same thing. The whole bunch of you have acted rudely in a board that you only came here to act rudely. One of your members gave you the best advice yet your group is too ignorant to take it.

Here it is again:
"If you want to be taken seriously as activists, stop behaving like petulant children, and start acting like people who deserve to be taken seriously."

Lohe

WalkingWolf

Maybe you are just bitter that you have been outed showing your true colors of having some anti in you.

And if you go back and Reread the thread and think things where pointed out politely your are gravely mistaken.

And the OP original post here wasn't just about a donation page its mostly to spread the news of what is happening legally in the gun community. But what ever you seemed to be a lost cause from the beginning.

And you still haven't answered the many questions I asked you in my post, just avoided them but I figured as much.

WalkingWolf

WalkingWolf

Maybe you are just bitter that you have been outed showing your true colors of having some anti in you.

And if you go back and Reread the thread and think things where pointed out politely your are gravely mistaken.

And the OP original post here wasn't just about a donation page its mostly to spread the news of what is happening legally in the gun community. But what ever you seemed to be a lost cause from the beginning.

And you still haven't answered the many questions I asked you in my post, just avoided them but I figured as much.

I am not bitter about anything, you have not seen one member here refer to those from AR15 as f*gg*ts. The few from AR15 who think the can push others or make demands have brought shame to that site. Act with some dignity and you will not be treated like sewage. So far you have shown that you are an angry group of despots throwing tantrums.

Lohe

I am not bitter about anything, you have not seen one member here refer to those from AR15 as f*gg*ts. The few from AR15 who think the can push others or make demands have brought shame to that site. Act with some dignity and you will not be treated like sewage. So far you have shown that you are an angry group of despots throwing tantrums.

Coming from the guy that was so but hurt about this thread and actually called the attorneys office to bitch.:cuss:

Yep definatly throwing tantrums.

Ya get real.

No one is making demands I am just calling you out for the true anti you seem to be. :eek: you have brought shame to your self.

WalkingWolf

Coming from the guy that was so but hurt about this thread and actually called the attorneys office to bitch.:cuss:

Yep definatly throwing tantrums.

Ya get real.

No one is making demands I am just calling you out for the true anti you seem to be. :eek: you have brought shame to your self.

That is not a tantrum, that is a fact. A attorney that claims to be 2A and fighting unconstitutional laws, USES a unconstitutional law to turn in a person for act of exercising his rights. It is childish, and makes him untrustworthy.

That is not my problem what he did, and it is my choice to use that as a factor in making my decision if he is trustworthy. What you do I don't care, if you do not like people having a choice to make decisions for themselves you may as well just go pound sand. Or go back to AR15 where it is allowable to call people f*gg*ts. Not only is that rude it is homophobic. But I am not surprised.

solus

wow lohe, even after you chastised me for calling you and others for calling forum member(s) condescending names, which you denied, you now go after forum members with personal insults, all within your first 8 posts to this forum...truly impressive!

i notice you still haven't acknowledged you are aware, Ian's original post was significantly modified by the time you arrived on the scene so you lack the full information of what was originally posted and yet you continue to jump up and down in support of IAN. this statement is quite apparent from your recent posting.

as for answering questions...no one has stepped up to the plate to provide CITEs of record for the accomplishment of said MS attorney who...therefore, you and your 'opinions' on how good he is is biased, emotionally based hearsay which completely compromises your credibility to apparently where it truly belongs...below a rat's arse.

i do find it interesting how you now profess you have proof WW called someone and a complete understanding of what conversation transpired with the soliciting MS attorney or are you leaning your arse against IAN's second hand hearsay anecdotal information?

interesting tho, seems the drive by folk apparently returned to whence they came.

sg1, of course the real question is truly...did you inhale?

ipse

Last edited:

Lohe

wow lohe, even after you chastised me for calling you and others for calling forum member(s) condescending names, which you denied, you now go after forum members with personal insults, all within your first 8 posts to this forum...truly impressive!

i notice you still haven't acknowledged you are aware, Ian's original post was significantly modified by the time you arrived on the scene so you lack the full information of what was originally posted and yet you continue to jump up and down in support of IAN. this statement is quite apparent from your recent posting.

as for answering questions...no one has stepped up to the plate to provide CITEs of record for the accomplishment of said MS attorney who...therefore, you and your 'opinions' on how good he is is biased, emotionally based hearsay which completely compromises your credibility to apparently where it truly belongs...below a rat's arse.

i do find it interesting how you now profess you have proof WW called someone and a complete understanding of what conversation transpired with the soliciting MS attorney or are you leaning your arse against IAN's second hand hearsay anecdotal information?

interesting tho, seems the drive by folk apparently returned to whence they came.

sg1, of course the real question is truly...did you inhale?

ipse

Where have I called people names here including fa**ots like WW said or personal insults? I must have missed the post I made.

Yes the OP chnaged his first post becuase you and other here thought he was the attorney so he changed it so other wouldn't get confused and mix the two diffrent people up. He then posted numerous things showing he and the attorney are seprate people and was deemed guilty until proven innocent by a lot here.

Um I did post a couple of things as did others this attorney has done including drafting a law that passed in MS to allow people there to legal OC just back in 2013.

Also WW posted in these forums he did call. Also the attorney posted over on ar15 that some one from CC forum called his office to complain that people are spamming the CC forum. When in actuality the OP posted this one thread in the NEWS section to bring attention to Upcoming legal 2a case. When really the spam here was also from some out side bot not even related to anyone here. But people wanted to jump to conclusion and think it was....

Also this info has been posted in this thread are you you still doing that selective reading thing.

All that aside,
The fact is some one is fighting to restore gun rights that have been infringed on. The main purpose of the OP posting this here was more to get the news out to fellow supporters of the 2a of what new legal action is starting to take place. Great if you don't want to donate to it not a big deal. There are MANY organizations that have donations or fees to help push back to gain our rights back. I don't donate to all of them but I also don't go and try and discredit them also and push people away from them. If I don't agree with the way they want to go and try fight for our rights i just stay neutral on the matter and let others come to there own conclusions.

Those that say it canot be done shouldn't interupt the people doing it.

Originally Posted By NoloContendere:
I'm amazed, and maybe I shouldn't be, how "our side" is coming out against me. It is truly amazing.

"Still, if you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than live as slaves." - Winston Churchill

If you dont support this lawyers case and don't want updates on the case great. Shut up and get out of the way then. Unless you truly are anti 2a then continue to debate over this and turn others away from some one trying to help our cause. It really is that simple.

Last edited:

solus

waving the BS flag... posting a couple of things without a cite falls under the BS clause!

now, can you or can you not provide a legal cite on the exemplary 2A work this soliciting MS attorney was involved with?

this isnt mcdonalds with their two sided question...here OR to go!

i'll even let you go back to 'the other' forum whence you came and ask Stephen himself about bragging rights...

bernie also told his clients he was fighting for them...all the way to HIS bank!!!

oh and quit with the BS rhetoric of at least someone is doing it & stand out of the way as your too anti, etc...your commentary is olde and you sound like a child throwing a tantrum so you can get attention...

ipse

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

Let it die

Solus I would let the thread die, they have moved on to attacking the members of Subguns. Seems they tried the same BS there and got the same reaction. For me it is not the cause that is wrong but their demands that people just hand over money because they say so. This thread was nothing more than an attempt to spam us for donations, the same thing they have done on facebook accounts and now Subguns.

If the attorney had a snowballs chance in hell, or they were polite and went about this properly, and if he had already put up by filing cases instead promising. I might have come up with a couple bucks. But for this mafia style campaign they can go pound sand.

Plus this is from Scalia, the most conservative member of SCOTUS, and there is absolutely no possibility in the next 10 years that the court will become anymore conservative. This money could be put to better use to fight for OC rights for all states, something the court has already mentioned, just nobody will bring a case to them. I believe it was also mentioned in Heller.

United States v. Miller, 307 U. S. 174, does not limit the right to keep and bear arms to militia purposes, but rather limits the type of weapon to which the right applies to those used by the militia, i.e., those in common use for lawful purposes. Pp. 47–54.

2. Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.
[...]

Again we should let the thread die, or hopefully Grapeshot will lock it.